Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Vauto, PLM, FL & Mixed Apnea
RE: [split]Vauto, PLM, FL & Mixed Apnea
....i would like to see some ten-minutes on the fake obstructions/CA's.
GL
Post Reply Post Reply
I have some screenshots of oa & ca I can quickly post. but any event that's not a waking ca is real as far as I'm concerned so I'll need some guidance on exactly what to look for. thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
10 minute shots of some events from 11/16/19.   vauto.  ps 5.8 over 7.6-13.4.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
plus 2 (previous post got away from me before I finished!)

Post Reply Post Reply
hi sheepless,

_do not worry about last night. It will pay off the gauging, you see within some five days. Yesterday, I mentioned to  you, that your RR was heading down and this could happen, as it did, in accordance with current RR of 7.9 from last night, the lowest one since we began. 

_ absolute majority of OA and CA and fakes, either during periods we were awake or arousal/awakening transition to sleep. However, as I told you yesterday, you had reached a turning point at RR 8.2 and could start heading toward trigger CA. Let us not take more risk here. We  already have your tailored PS: 5.4.

_let us know balance your respiration by backing from 5.8 to 5.4, and start increasing EPAPmin (your RR reached mininum yesterday, 7.9, and this is safety allowed), so that it could go back to increase up to some 8.5/8.7, up to having your tailored EPAPmin, under your current conditions.

_so, my suggestions for next night: EPAPmin: 7.8, PS 5.4, IPAmx: 13.2

_settled like this, your charts are expecting to get more smooth, gradually toward to something better than Nov, 10th.

_then, we are very close finish,  I think. I would not expect for surprises.

_this is going the best we could get under your current PLMS level and medications.

_for later on: I would have some suggestions for you to talk to your doctor, concerning stopping/changing ropinirole for a while. I have already mentioned to you my experience: dopamine boosters like ropinirole was awful for me (stopped PLMS, but kept me pretty much awaken all night). I go much better, when I need,  and my doctor agree, with clonazepam. Let us discuss deeper this within some 3 days. However, I know, each one is each one!
good luck
Post Reply Post Reply
vauto, 11/17/19, ps 5.4 over 7.8-13.2

one of these indicates longer interval plm.

Post Reply Post Reply
looking at the all night shot, I see rr is generally lower after 4 am during which time I don't think I slept much. I may have dozed off during the longer session, sleeping through some ca. in any event, would that probably-awake time help determine my resting rr?
Post Reply Post Reply
ok, sheepless
_ you have seen: things got back on track.
_good chunk from 22;24 ----4:00; but still too disrupted by FL and PLMS;
_it looks FL was responsible for waking you up at 4;00. Take a closer look, please..
_for next night: no other to way to go, rather than: EPAPmin: 8.0, PS: 5.4, IPAPmax: 13.4
_We may need to go back to increase PS: to 5.6; let us see (don't like the idea to change both at same time).

_Maybe some three more days, and we would get what it gets from these adjustments.

good luck
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-18-2019, 03:54 PM)sheepless Wrote: looking at the all night shot, I see rr is generally lower after 4 am during which time I don't think I slept much.  I may have dozed off during the longer session, sleeping through some ca.  in any event, would that probably-awake time help determine my resting rr?
...yes your normal RR is relatively low, at some  (14..7.0); because of this maybe we could back to increase P.S, once we learn what happens this period of increasing EPAPmin (leaves some room to back increasing PS)
...don't worry about CA's, always fake associated with arousal; look at  your attachments from yesterday

good luck
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-18-2019, 03:54 PM)sheepless Wrote: looking at the all night shot, I see rr is generally lower after 4 am during which time I don't think I slept much.  I may have dozed off during the longer session, sleeping through some ca.  in any event, would that probably-awake time help determine my resting rr?
_sorry, i think i had missed your point. Yes, they fake at last part of the night too, following arousals/sleep transition, that is, you were not "sleeping" through them. Should you not having arousals, they would not be there.
Anyway, as far as i remember, this a long Ago pattern on your nights.... that IS, at later parts, you awake more, and, in cinsequene, maybe, you have more fake CAs.
Atb
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 613 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Rate my Resmed 10 VAuto deal from FB GrandCentral 18 857 03-23-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 563 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  New Bi Level AC/11 VAUTO skcampbell2 19 465 03-18-2024, 02:27 PM
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 88 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  What machine? VAuto vs ASV snapperzz 3 141 03-16-2024, 10:55 AM
  New diagnosis, Vauto on the way, some questions SBTApnea 12 726 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.