Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Vauto, PLM, FL & Mixed Apnea
RE: [split]Vauto, PLM, FL & Mixed Apnea
....Repeat parameters... Sorry
Post Reply Post Reply
...btw...It looks you were in REM sleep at some 1:00 hs/Just coinciding with leak.... happens to me sometimes...i was about to add an example, exactly same thing...... Look at respiratory rate variability, low tv, relax/flow reductions, timing 3:00 after you slept, etc
gl
Post Reply Post Reply
already napped at epap min 8.2 so I'll stay with that for tonight. med leaks have been consistent although at epap min 8 last night 95% & 99% values increased quite a bit. apparently I slept through last nights leaks so that's a good thing. likely deeper sleep than usual; seems to be when I lip leak.
Post Reply Post Reply
.... looks ok, as your RR last night...kepts 8.0 only.
GL
Post Reply Post Reply
vauto. 11/19/19.  5.4 over 8.2 - 13.6

I won't know for sure until later in the day but so far it feels like a pretty good night despite higher ca.  at some point changing trigger from med to high might drop that number.  ca's are no worse than my apap experience.  

little to none of my typical plm pattern last night.  even the pb seems slightly diminished.  at least 2 therapy breaks ended on ca's.  I remain optimistic!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, sheepless

Great!

However, It looks PLMS keep on going.

All CA's you posted are fake events following closely PLMS-driven awakenings/transition to sleep.

What to tackle? PLMS, not fake CA's.

I Will return later with updated graphs.

Gl
Post Reply Post Reply
....It goes like this: tweak/leak/awakening>>fake CA.....tweak/leak/awakening>>fake CA..........
Gl
Post Reply Post Reply
....it looks numbers/waveforms are matching: FL (flagged) reached the lowest, ever (0.09). RR heading to normal expected sleeping: 14.0 (meaning you could be experienced awakening less, leaving behind PLMS-bumps; MV looking pretty good 8.2; experiencing REM (please take a close at more leaking intervals).

...graph wise (can not post_surpass limit), as well as your leaking, suggest we could keep increasing to EPAPmin: 8.4, PS:5.4, IPAPmax: 13.8

...Let us bee otpmistic!

....time to repost this Barry Krakow's book statement: "The great controversy about RLS and PLMD is their relationship to SDB. Many patients with RLS and PLMD also suffer from SDB, especially upper airway resistance events. In sleep studies in some of these patients, recent research shows that the movement occurred at the end of a UARS event. Remarkably, when these patients received PAP therapy, their leg jerks decreased as air pressure normalized breathing. Of further interest, research also has shown the opposite result, in which a PLMD patient with SDB was treated with a medication to eliminate leg jerks, which then stabilized sleep and eliminated"

good luck
Post Reply Post Reply
...sorry wrong graphs above..... correct herein..
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, sheepless
....i was revising your Full night charts. Some questions came up in my mind, maybe important for next steps:
_what time you take the Requip (6hr-half life?)?....or is an extented type?
- do you take pretty regularly? ...all nights? Same hour?
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 615 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Rate my Resmed 10 VAuto deal from FB GrandCentral 18 860 03-23-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 565 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  New Bi Level AC/11 VAUTO skcampbell2 19 466 03-18-2024, 02:27 PM
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 88 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  What machine? VAuto vs ASV snapperzz 3 141 03-16-2024, 10:55 AM
  New diagnosis, Vauto on the way, some questions SBTApnea 12 729 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.