Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Vegan diet
True. True. But not always, and there are other reasons to get off meat - higher cancer markers for instance would lead me to tell you to get off of meat. A tendency towards diabetes would also be one to get off of pots, as they are more or less nature's junk food. Tons of reason. but a good exercise plan will also help you to restore your love of meat and starch.

Thing is, once you pass a certain age, you have to change your diet, like it or not. Your body doesn't like it any more and is turning on you because of it. Simple fact of life, pretty much.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-22-2013, 08:34 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Cool. I like bikes. I have a black Trek 520.

Hoping PollCat chimes in here... he's got a recumbent also.

Vegan diet??! Definitely not interested. Trikes? My wife and I each have one: [Image: 601935_4975479181596_1933922225_n.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Huh? Low-salt diet ups risk of fatal heart attack? ApneaNews 15 4,093 10-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Don in Austin