Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Venting
Sad 
Morning All
After being on cpap for 4+years I still sometimes rip it off. Don't know why I'm very comfortable with my machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
You're not alone. Some nights I only get a few hours and wake up with the mask on the floor. I think it's mainly due to leaks in my case, or sometimes the straps being too tight and causing discomfort.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Never happens to me, but the good news is you're sleeping very soundly not to be aware of when you remove it. If it really bothers you, add another strap to make removal a little harder and disable the auto-off function. That would likely wake you so you're aware of trying to remove the mask.
Post Reply Post Reply

(09-07-2016, 09:54 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Never happens to me, but the good news is you're sleeping very soundly not to be aware of when you remove it. If it really bothers you, add another strap to make removal a little harder and disable the auto-off function. That would likely wake you so you're aware of trying to remove the mask.

Or put a lock on the straps lol :-)
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks!!!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mask venting air flow over eyes all night long dawoodsman 7 1,281 04-02-2016, 10:11 PM
Last Post: Ed1101
Gross Venting ISnoreBadly 21 2,273 11-04-2015, 09:34 PM
Last Post: ISnoreBadly
Grin [CPAP] Running through hoops - Just venting dad2crazykids 11 1,876 05-06-2014, 08:30 AM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Leak vs. venting? jhsellers 13 6,460 12-01-2012, 09:39 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper