Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Very Strange Indeed
RE: Very Strange Indeed
Another avenue is to go thru your supplemental insurance if Medicare s being a pain.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your response. It makes me feel somewhat better. My pulmonologist wants to see me in about 30 days. The sleep center gave me a paper with the name of a different doctor that I never heard of to call for an appointment to discuss results. I was unsure if I should call for that appointment or just wait the 30 days and go back to my pulmonologist. What would you recommend?
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleeprider, thank you for your response.  I will call Medicare for rule clarification. If they are okay with my original sleep study, which I do have a copy of, then how would I go about getting this last study thrown out? I have been on CPAP for 8+ years and I can attest that my negative symptoms are corrected by compliant use of my equipment. The level of care a patient receives should never be compromised just because someone gets old and has no choice but to use Medicare. I've had two doctors lately tell me they don't accept Medicare period. Now this! My first impression of Medicare is a very negative one at this point. Hope that changes over the next few weeks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wouldn't hurt to set up the appt. You can always cancel.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New VAUTO, strange settings pulmonologist edgnoj 25 1,215 02-22-2024, 10:51 AM
Last Post: edgnoj
  Strange dry mouth patterns bbbl67 2 404 11-25-2023, 06:24 PM
Last Post: bbbl67
  Oscar Data (Anything Strange?) ShermansMarchingBand 2 454 11-15-2023, 10:45 AM
Last Post: gainerfull
Question [Treatment] Strange breathing waveforms on ASV Hrapovik 3 559 06-09-2023, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Apnea23
  Waking Up After ~90 Minutes with Strange Head Sensation MickTravis 3 777 01-20-2023, 10:49 PM
Last Post: ewriter
  Very Strange Breathing Pattern upsman 3 501 09-10-2022, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Really strange mask pressure reading cathyf 4 594 07-14-2022, 08:17 AM
Last Post: cathyf

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.