Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Alt Way of Changing Primary Machine in Dreammapper
Alt Way of Changing Primary Machine in Dreammapper
Hi All

My healthcare provider is giving me the run around on changing my primary machine serial number in the Dreammapper service. They don't like that I bought my machine from a 3rd party.

Does anyone know of another way to change the primary registered machine serial number in Dreammapper? I'd like to see all of my compliance data in one place.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

SNeal - St. Paul MN
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Alt Way of Changing Primary Machine in Dreammapper
Hi scneal,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't know the answer to your questions, but, keep checking back, I'm sure someone will know.
Good luck with CPAP therapy..
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Alt Way of Changing Primary Machine in Dreammapper
Update. I called Philipps and found that if I deleted any machines that I could in the Dreammapper interface, then I could create a new account and enter them both. This is what I have done. The only drawback is that my history isn't there. But for compliance, if needed, I could share both accounts with my Doc and Insurance company to look backward.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 209 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea NewlyDiagnosed 8 402 02-26-2024, 05:08 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Changing CPAP Machine & DME/Insurance & Supplies StratCat48 3 275 02-10-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Changing Motor on AirCurve10 ASV Stockton2Malone2 1 278 01-22-2024, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Surprised Apap- changing settings Swsch2985 2 402 01-06-2024, 02:16 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  DreamMapper - "Total Disconnects" ? StratCat48 1 415 11-27-2023, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Insurance Compliance and Changing My Own Pressure Brennie 3 433 11-27-2023, 10:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.