Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Very impressed with 1800CPAP
RE: Very impressed with 1800CPAP
(01-12-2016, 08:30 AM)justMongo Wrote: This thread was created 9 September, 2012.
Amazing Time flies fast when you're having such fun

Coffee

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-12-2016, 02:01 PM)zonk Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 08:07 AM)player Wrote: I hate to be a downer but you can't mention suppliers other than by their supplier number. So the title will go along with any other references.

Glad you got good service!
Numbers are preferable providing the supplier is listed, names are okay too as long as the name does not include dot com

e.g XXXX CPAP is okay, if followed by dot com, is not okay
XXXX (fourex) nothing to do with CPAP, in fact is a lovely Australian beer from Queensland

Cheers

While I agree 100% with you on the great service from 1800CPAP. I've used them several times and also got me A10 from them.
I can't agree about XXXX beer. Give me a Tooheys Old or Extra Dry.

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-12-2016, 04:34 PM)dwd1249 Wrote: While I agree 100% with you on the great service from 1800CPAP. I've used them several times and also got me A10 from them.

You just do not understand. XXXX is a beer, therefore, by definition it is lovely. Big Grin Big Grin

Prior statement does not hold true in all cases. A bunch of us guys went to a friends parents cottage at the tip of the thumb in Michigan near a town called Port Austin. By midway into the second night we had drunk the small town completely out of beer except for a local beer called Seboeing (sp?) Beer - named after a town in Michigan where the beer was brewed. The beer was so bad that none of us could drink it. We were already half blitzed and we still could not drink it. To make matters worse we had drunk up all of the booze in that little town except for the stock at the bar which they wanted a fortune for and some of us were not quite legal yet anyway.

Any of you Michiganders recognize any of this?

Not quite all beer is lovely but most is.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
To continue Payton's story. His friends then bought him a one-way ticket to Anaheim on the Grayhound.
He's been in Orange County ever since.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I too had a good experience with them. It's good to get on their e-mail list too for specials. I don't have insurance so I can be strongly motivated by pricing opportunities, such as backup supplies.

They're customer service quality (e-mail/phone) is quite responsive and satisfying too. 10/10 from me. OK, that's enough of an ad. I'm sure they're not perfect. I wish there was more competitiveness out there, but most have insurance so I guess they don't need to be.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-12-2016, 10:54 AM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote: (word fragment that starts with "C" and rhymes with "yom")

OMMOHY

except yom rhymes with home.... Bigwink unless you're dr seuss, anyway...
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-12-2016, 07:44 PM)DariaVader Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 10:54 AM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote: (word fragment that starts with "C" and rhymes with "yom")

OMMOHY

except yom rhymes with home.... Bigwink unless you're dr seuss, anyway...

Exactly 18mi/30km from my house and is where I get my cpap stuff. great people.

I use my PAP machine nightly and I feel great!
Updated: Philips Respironics System One (60 Series)
RemStar BiPAP Auto with Bi-FlexModel 760P -
Rise Time x3 Fixed Bi-Level EPAP 9.0 IPAP 11.5 (cmH2O)
Post Reply Post Reply
I might add from an Aussie point of view I've also found another from this site's Supplier List Secondwind Cpap to also be excellent with great customer service.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-12-2016, 04:34 PM)dwd1249 Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 02:01 PM)zonk Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 08:07 AM)player Wrote: I hate to be a downer but you can't mention suppliers other than by their supplier number. So the title will go along with any other references.

Glad you got good service!
Numbers are preferable providing the supplier is listed, names are okay too as long as the name does not include dot com

e.g XXXX CPAP is okay, if followed by dot com, is not okay
XXXX (fourex) nothing to do with CPAP, in fact is a lovely Australian beer from Queensland

Cheers

While I agree 100% with you on the great service from 1800CPAP. I've used them several times and also got me A10 from them.

Nah, S.A.'s Coopers Pale Ale leaves em' all for dead....Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm about ready to write to Resmed here in Sydney and thank them from my bottom for supplying me with my first Sullivan V machine 20 years ago this March.

And to thank them for price fixing to such an extent (despite being fined in 2010 by the ACCC for it) that I discovered "Supplier #10" and saved 50% on an Airsense 10 even after shipping, currency exchange rates and customs duty.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Very impressed with secondwindcpap zonk 1 2,936 06-27-2012, 12:26 PM
Last Post: mjbearit

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.