Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Veterans day
To all my fellow vets out there, this old Navy boiler technician would like to thank you for your service. I hope your day was great.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you and thank yo for your service. From a Crusty Old Air Force Navigator.

My wife had a shot procedure this morning so we stopped at one of our usual breakfast places and seeing as we both are veterans (I'm the retiree) we were surprised with free breakfasts. (Didn't know they were doing it until we got there). Just had to pay for her juice. Tipped our waitress on what the bill would have been.

Homer
Post Reply Post Reply
Nam Era, PH3, Antarctica. Snow today. . .I don't do snow. Happy Veteran's Day to all you vets.

Cheers,
otrpu
Love your family, treat your friend(s) well, and don't waste your time. Everything else is just so much BS. Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

A1 Driver. NKP and Da Nang
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-11-2015, 10:03 PM)Homerec130 Wrote: Thank you and thank yo for your service. From a Crusty Old Air Force Navigator.

My wife had a shot procedure this morning so we stopped at one of our usual breakfast places and seeing as we both are veterans (I'm the retiree) we were surprised with free breakfasts. (Didn't know they were doing it until we got there). Just had to pay for her juice. Tipped our waitress on what the bill would have been.

Homer

BTW - Tanker guider (KC-135A/Q), E-3A/B/C (AWACS) and EC-130H (Compass Call Comm Jammers) as well as some other cats and dogs - T-37, T-43, 707, EC-130E, C-130B/E/H
Post Reply Post Reply