Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ViHealth(2.65.0) App for Viatom/Wellue Oximeters Prevents Binary File Creation
RE: ViHealth(2.65.0) App for Viatom/Wellue Oximeters Prevents Binary File Creation
Hi,   I am trying to get the binary file from the vihealth app for my 02ring.  When I ran the suggested sql script against the database I received:   rror: in prepare, no such table: sleepData

Is there a new version of this script for current versions of the app?   I'm trying to get my info into OSCAR.

======>
If you have an SQL database engine (e.g. sqlite in this case).   If not, there are several free downloads available.

Code:
Code:
for filename in `sqlite3 ./PlusebitO2.db 'select mFileName from sleepData'`; do echo $filename; (sqlite3 PlusebitO2.db "select quote(dataBuf) from sleepData where mFileName = '$filename'" | cut -d\' -f2 | xxd -r -p > $filename); done
[url=http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/User-Crimson-Nape][/url]
RE: ViHealth(2.65.0) App for Viatom/Wellue Oximeters Prevents Binary File Creation
Hi famewolf!  -  Welcome
It will depend on what version of ViHealth you are running.   Viatom seems to reinvent the wheel with each version release.  They did use the database name, db_o2.db in newer versions. You may ultimately may need to explore the Viatom directory to see the filename that ends with a ".db".

Here is the extraction script:
Code:
for filename in `sqlite3 ./db_o2.db 'select checktime from tb_check'`; do
echo $filename; (sqlite3 db_o2.db "select quote(checktime) from tb_check where checktime = '$filename'" | cut -d\' -f2 | xxd -r -p > $filename); done  

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Just sharing my method for syncing data from O2ring to OSCAR:

My Limitation: I am using Android (V.13) on a Samsung (S23 Ultra). I've tried to access /Android/data/com.viatom.vihealth/files/ViHealth but, for an unknown reason, I cannot copy those db files to my PC. It shows the error "Error Copying File or Folder: Unspecified error." So, I gave up on using db/binary files from Android.

Then, I tried a second method:

Install O2 Insight Pro on Windows (10).
Connect my O2 Ring with USB (I've tried via Bluetooth, but it failed).
Click "Download" to transfer data to the PC; the binary file will be downloaded to the PC (as configured).
Use "OSCAR" to import data (Data -> Import Viatom/Wellue Data -> Select folder from step 3).
Done.
Update now i can sync O2 ring data from android to google drive

Application to sync: Drivesync
Folder to sync: /storage/emulated/0/android/data/com.viatom/vihealth/files/20

Then you can map google drive to your PC, then just Use "OSCAR" to import data (Data -> Import Viatom/Wellue Data -> Select folder).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wellue data off since daylight savings change brainfoggysleeper 1 34 04-16-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  ResM AirCurve 11 VAuto - Where to send zip file Empty13220 1 66 04-09-2024, 09:07 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 924 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 9 902 03-29-2024, 08:52 AM
Last Post: StuartC
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 159 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 147 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  Vihealth cuts off too soon sammiller 8 315 03-10-2024, 02:25 PM
Last Post: joeblough

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.