Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Viatom CheckMe O2 data files and OSCAR
RE: Viatom CheckMe O2 data files and OSCAR
I am not sure how threads work here but this is a new question about Checkme O2 max data "Import Viatom Data" and viewing the O2 data in OSCAR.

I am running OSCAR 1.2.0 on a MAC running macOS 10.14.1 (Mojave).
I uploaded data from my ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV and can see all the graphs.

I have imported the corresponding SpO2 data from the binary files downloaded to the mac from the Checkme O2 max. 
The import was apparently successful for if I try to Import Viatom Data binary again OSCAR says "Already up to date..".

HOWEVER, I can't see the O2 graph in OSCAR.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

(I am trying to correlate the O2 desats with the BiPAP.)

Thanks

- GeorgeA
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi GeorgeA! - Welcome

Try checking in 2 different places. First, look on the Daily Screen in the dropbox on the lower right of the screen. This parameter should have a checkmark. Second, look in the File -> Preferences -> Waveforms -> Scroll down to the Oximeter Waveforms and make sure they are all checked.

I forgot to ask, is your Pulse and SpO2 data listed in the Statistics section on the left side of the Daily Screen?

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
"Daily Screen in the dropbox on the lower right of the screen. This parameter should have a checkmark. "
ALL ARE CHECKED. NO OXIMETRY TO CHECK.

"File -> Preferences -> Waveforms -> Scroll down to the Oximeter Waveforms and make sure they are all checked"
ALL CHECKED.

"Pulse and SpO2 data listed in the Statistics section" on the left side of the Daily Screen?"
NONE THERE.

Not sure data actually loaded as when cleared: "Data > Advanced > Purge Oximetry data" and reload Viatom data I get the same "Already up to date..".

- GeorgeA
Post Reply Post Reply
Look at the dates on either side of the day you are viewing, see if it is there. Also, please provide the CheckMe data file name that you are trying to import.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
An example of the Viatom binary file name I am importing is: "20210711000025".
The file is attached. (I added the ".txt" extension so it could be uploaded.)

Any ideas?

Attached Files
.txt   20210711000025.txt (Size: 40.83 KB / Downloads: 14)
Post Reply Post Reply
I was able to import it into the 7/10 daily screen without any problems. Based off of its timestamp, this would be the correct day. Its data also looks normal.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
So what's different for me?

I am running Oscar 1.2.0 on a MAC with macOS 10.14.1 (Mojave).  
What's your Oscar version and OS ?

I have all the Oximeter waveforms checked in Oscar preferences.
I don't see any Oximeter data in  Oscar Statistics.

Seems like it should work....So close...

Any suggestions?
(Managed to attach some screen shots?)

- George

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Your version of OSCAR probably doesn't have the latest Viatom/Wellue importer.  Your CheckMe uses a file identifier of "5".  The SleepU and O2Ring use an identifier of "3".  Your version may not allow the data to import.  Check your PMs for a workaround from me.

- Red

Edit: I forgot to answer your question. I use both Window7 and Linux. For test builds, I have VMs of Mac High Sierra, Mojave, and Big Sur.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
In case the following is of any help (even though this informative thread seems abandoned):
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...inary-file
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 77 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 88 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 60 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 223 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 107 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.