Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Viatom Data import Oscar Error
Viatom Data import Oscar Error
Oscar keeps saying it is getting data it has never seen in my Viatom Binary.  Oscar team please let me know if you want the data.  I tend to import a couple of sessions at a time so that may be the issue.  I have one day that Oscar doesn't think I had a session where I did.  I have no specific pap data within Oscar at the moment because I am on a Dream Station 2.

iOS app 2.24.0
Device Software 1.4.0
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Viatom Data import Oscar Error
I'm guessing that you are using a Checkme series of oximeter. This has been addressed and will be in the next release of OSCAR. In the meantime, if you can, ignore the message.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am using the O2 Ring which I don't think is a Checkme series.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's strange!  The O2Ring and SleepU use a device ID of 3 in the data file, and the Checkme series uses an ID of 5.  As of the last release of OSCAR, only the 3-series had been seen.  That is why I was guessing that you had a Checkme series. If you would like to send me one of your data files, I'll be glad to look at it.

I see you list iOS. How are you getting the data to import into OSCAR?

Here is the Dropbox URL to send a file: https://www.dropbox.com/request/lTcfSVh0DD2oPeTPxpuV

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
OSCAR will say that sort of thing whenever any data falls outside of the range we've seen and tested before. Many times OSCAR's interpretation of the data is entirely correct, but that alert is there to let people know that it might not be. If you send along the file that's producing that error, we can test it and update OSCAR accordingly.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm having the same issue, but I'm using the newest Checkme device. Is there a way to download the to-be-released OSCAR version? I tried building the OSCAR project using QT but I kept running into compiling issues. I guess I'm using beta macOS Monterey. Thanks in advance!
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry got covid and went to barely taking care of basics mode. I export the binary from iOS and send it to myself via telegram (may change this to discord). From telegram I safe the file on my laptop. It seems to happen when I import multiple files. I will drop a file or two in your dropbox link this weekend as I need to move multiple files over.
Post Reply Post Reply
Instead of having to transfer to and from the cloud back to my PC, I use an app in my phone that is a ftp server.  This app allows any directory in the phone's file system to be used as it primary connection point.  I chose to point it to the ViHealth directory.  From my PC, I can issue a ftp connection directly to my phone and rsync the ViHealth data files.  This even allows for automation of this process.  You may wish to consider this.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Sounds like you are doing that with an Android?  I have thought about getting an android to automate the process.  I pull the binary, csv and pdf everyday generally.  If you are doing it with an iPhone I would love a DM of the details.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am going to guess it was a bug in the iOS app because the error has now stopped. Would you like for me to provide one of the older files still?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 8 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 76 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 139 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 87 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 59 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 217 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.