Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Viatom data in question
Viatom data in question

.csv   O2Ring-20210330230730_OXIRecord.csv (Size: 264.99 KB / Downloads: 6) [attachment=31144]Recently when I import my Viatom data ( for Wellue 02 Insight Pro ) into Oscar I get a note asking to send a copy of my data to Oscar to see if it is being imported correctly. What exactly do you need to determine this ? Is this csv file enough?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Viatom data in question
Are you trying to import the CSV file or the O2Ring's default data file? To import into OSCAR you need to use the data file. If you are still having problems, please send me your data file. Here is my Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/request/lTcfSVh0DD2oPeTPxpuV
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your assistance. I sent what I think is the file you need. Please let me know if you need another type of file.
Post Reply Post Reply
Please check your PMs. The file you sent was the Insight Pro's database file for managing your device's recording sessions.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I found the folder and sent the file.
Post Reply Post Reply
It looks good! Try importing it into OSCAR again.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
It happened again with last night's data.  The message says
"Your Viatom device generated data that Oscar has never seen before.
The imported data may not be entirely accurate, so developers would like 
a copy of your Viatom files to make sure Oscar is handling the data correctly"
It accepted the data download.
I will send you the file. Thanks for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
What version of OSCAR and on what platform are you using?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Oscar 1.2 and windows 10
Post Reply Post Reply
OK! I don't outwardly see where the data is misbehaving but when I test it in O v1.2 it does produce that message. I just ran it in O v1.21 Alpha (a developmental build) and no problems. Currently, this is one of those "Go Figure" moments.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 83 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 83 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 293 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,634 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Viatom/Wellue Check Me O2 [interface cable] Kingsway 6 1,217 11-14-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Muggzy
  ViHealth(2.65.0) App for Viatom/Wellue Oximeters Prevents Binary File Creation Crimson Nape 33 8,354 10-10-2023, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Herqliz
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,031 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.