Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Vibeat pulse oximeter and OSCAR
Vibeat pulse oximeter and OSCAR
Does the Vibeat pulse oximeter work with OSCAR.

The battery died on my Lookee wrist oximeter and my Wellvue Checkme Max periodically resets itself, so I end of with a bunch of files. 

So I'm looking to try a different brand that works with OSCAR, although I suspect the Vibeat is the same product with new clothing.

I'd actually like to get the Resmed Oximeter for my Aircurve 10 STA, but it's proprietary and an obscene price. The module itself is not a bad price,. but the proprietary cabling is about $1,000.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Vibeat pulse oximeter and OSCAR
It should.  The Vibeat uses the ViHealth Android app which is the same as the Viatom/Wellue.  I believe the Wellue ran afoul of the FDA for certification and are now coming out under different names to get around this.

A member, srlevine1, is our resident knowledgist on the Resmed oximeter.  He posted a guide to obtaining the required parts at more favorable pricing than a direct purchase from Resmed.  You might try searching through his posts to see if you can find it.

- Red

Edit: Look at this thread: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...t=oximeter
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Vibeat pulse oximeter and OSCAR
Thanks, I assumed the Vibeat was more Wellvue crap.

I also thought you s/b able to piece together the Resmed O2 if I had more details. Although Nonin is not cheap either.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  csv-converter for like nx-8462 oximeter capman 1 151 03-15-2024, 04:45 AM
Last Post: capman
  thumbdrive-oximeter-format-analysis capman 6 200 03-15-2024, 04:29 AM
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,418 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
  csv-format for generic oximeter imports into oscar capman 2 160 03-07-2024, 07:06 AM
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 618 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  Need Computer drivers for Contec CMS50D+ Oximeter TomElgin 3 238 03-02-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Reports do not appear to have O2 and Pulse Data SKPC 5 549 12-31-2023, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.