Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Vibratory Snore
RE: Vibratory Snore
I purchased a cervical collar at the local pharmacy and last night my sleep was perfect. The vibratory snores showing up in the graph were greatly reduced. The night before I used the collar, the noise from the system was too disruptive for anyone to sleep through the night. I know it seems strange but I set the system to a low of 5 and a high of 10. With the collar in use, I only required 8 as my high pressure throughout the night. All seems well after using the collar so I will see how this goes. The collar helped keep my mouth closed and my chin off my chest while laying on my back. Also, my mask seemed to have no leaks as my face was kind of pushed up and filled up the mask, a real sight I'm sure. Well, thanks for all the suggestions and at this point I think the collar is a good addition but time will tell if I continue to have the same results.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Vibratory Snore
OK congrats. If you want, the members can gander at an OSCAR shot if you want.
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is my high v2 snore actually tooth grinding 10313horn 2 329 08-01-2020, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Snore showing up out of no where MoApnea 14 634 06-12-2020, 02:15 PM
Last Post: MoApnea
  Vibratory Snore VS2 Mpadgett714 2 409 02-17-2020, 05:17 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  How to explain SpO2 dip, flow limit and snore graphs 2SleepBetta 4 885 11-03-2018, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Dreamwear snore issue. michael9346 12 1,278 09-29-2018, 05:21 PM
Last Post: michael9346
  Snore detection? horsepower 7 765 09-19-2018, 11:15 AM
Last Post: horsepower
  [split] Vibratory Snore and RERA lasalle 9 1,602 08-01-2018, 11:48 PM
Last Post: SnoringInOregon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.