Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Void in graph
Void in graph
        Why do I have a void in my graph?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Void in graph
Most likely you turned your machine off for a couple of hours then put it back on. This happens to the best of us Wink

Scroll down in the left sidebar till you get to the session details. That will show every time the machine was turned on or off. See item 10 here: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...t_side-bar
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I can't thank this board enough! Praise God I was lead to all this wisdom concerning sleep apnea Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

I wanted to show you my newest graph. My first night under 5 AHI!! Any suggestions, or instructions to lower even more, or do I go with my current settings for a couple more nights?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Your RERAs are occurring with a PS =2, Increase this to 3, maybe going up to 4, let's see what happens.  Most of your centrals I believe are SWJ, (Sleep Wake Junk)
This change is specifically targeting the RERAs and their associated Flow Limitations.  RERAs mean arousal.
Fred Bonjour - Project Manager and Lead Tester for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter 
OSCAR

Download OSCAR
New to Apnea? Helpful tips to ensure success
Soft Cervical Collar
Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks so much. Just wanted to make sure you see my latest graph with a 1st time AHI below 5. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Increase in PS or EPAP for reduced thinning flow rate graph Michaely6 14 597 04-18-2019, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Michaely6
  First night back (graph) DoubtFire61 0 244 02-16-2019, 10:56 AM
Last Post: DoubtFire61
  [Diagnosis] ? about flow rate graph-multiple discrepancies Haley 5 410 02-16-2019, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Haley
  Obstruction always associated with increase in leak graph yankees123 10 664 10-12-2018, 01:00 PM
Last Post: mesenteria
  Question concerning pressure graph yankees123 8 499 09-07-2018, 03:35 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  Question concerning "Time at pressure graph" yankees123 5 499 08-09-2018, 12:10 PM
Last Post: sonicboom
  [CPAP] first post [feedback on graph requested] bowhunter99 3 610 08-06-2018, 06:00 AM
Last Post: misapolovina

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.