Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Void in graph
Void in graph
        Why do I have a void in my graph?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Void in graph
Most likely you turned your machine off for a couple of hours then put it back on. This happens to the best of us Wink

Scroll down in the left sidebar till you get to the session details. That will show every time the machine was turned on or off. See item 10 here: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...t_side-bar
Post Reply Post Reply
I can't thank this board enough! Praise God I was lead to all this wisdom concerning sleep apnea Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

I wanted to show you my newest graph. My first night under 5 AHI!! Any suggestions, or instructions to lower even more, or do I go with my current settings for a couple more nights?
Post Reply Post Reply
Your RERAs are occurring with a PS =2, Increase this to 3, maybe going up to 4, let's see what happens.  Most of your centrals I believe are SWJ, (Sleep Wake Junk)
This change is specifically targeting the RERAs and their associated Flow Limitations.  RERAs mean arousal.
Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks so much. Just wanted to make sure you see my latest graph with a 1st time AHI below 5. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  erratic flow rate graph on ASV normal? jaredihnen 2 242 01-24-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: jaredihnen
  How to read the Snore Graph daz2264 0 275 12-30-2023, 03:42 PM
Last Post: daz2264
  Lost Red Pressure Graph Line ejbpesca 5 349 11-09-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Woke up feeling absolutely awful - OSCAR graph analysis really appreciated new2paphopeful 2 686 10-03-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: stevew77
  OSCAR Graph Question Events Flags/AHI Bob Cali 3 466 09-28-2023, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  HELP needed for OSCAR graph analysis for first time user newbieusa 15 1,021 08-29-2023, 11:24 AM
Last Post: newbieusa
Information [CPAP] Graph data: Need help with interpretation tententen 3 574 06-15-2023, 09:00 PM
Last Post: tententen

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.