Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Problem with Sleepyhead interface
Problem with Sleepyhead interface
I fat fingered something, and the menu bar at the top is no longer displayed. The options that ARE there (File, View, Data, and Help) no longer respond when clicked on, and I have to use task manager to close the program because there's no longer the familiar "X" button we all use to close programs.

I can't find a function key to bring it back, and have no idea what key combo I hit to get this in the first place.

Anyone help?
Huh
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Problem with Sleepyhead interface
It sounds like you are in full screen mode. Try pressing the "F11" key. If you're successful, you should see the top banner with your profile name return.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Duh. Could have sworn I tried all the F keys. There was a bit of a pause before it reverted...perhaps I was too hasty.

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
There is a bug with the F11 key and it does not always exit the full-screen mode, needs some extra attempts sometimes.

May the good snooze be with you.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 217 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Viatom/Wellue Check Me O2 [interface cable] Kingsway 6 1,216 11-14-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Muggzy
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 560 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 731 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand
  OSCAR and Mac set up problem B. McKone 4 719 08-11-2023, 06:52 PM
Last Post: B. McKone
  Oscar Problem Dannobre 2 550 08-03-2023, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Dannobre

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.