Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

WINTER COMING....POWER OUTAGES???
New CPAP user. Been looking for information about battery backup for winter power outages here in Maine. Seems like there is a lithium ion battery pack available for my machine but it costs hundreds of dollars!! Yikes! Did I miss a lower cost alternative? Any ideas?
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Giftofsleep

There have been quite a few threads about backup power systems over the years. Just use the search tool at the top of this page and search for "backup power" or "battery backup" and you'll find dozens of ideas.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
A frequent subject here. There are many ways to attack the problem.
The search function will bring up many threads. Most people rig up their own solution.
This thread was very popular: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ckup-setup
as is this one: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ery-backup

I just went to search at the top of the page and entered battery as my search term; limited my search to titles and the main forum; plus requested it to display results as threads.

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DreamStation Go setting suggestions coming from an S9? epicycloid 6 190 Yesterday, 01:31 AM
Last Post: David Govan
  Not new member but have a question [about power outage] Johnnyh14 3 186 10-30-2017, 09:00 PM
Last Post: dwd1249
  Backup power options for CPAP machines terp1984 22 1,126 10-22-2017, 03:53 PM
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes
  [Equipment] Resmed S-9 power supply Travellingcpap 5 187 10-21-2017, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Proprietary ResMed A10 Power Connector Electrical Details Snoopy.pa30 24 920 09-21-2017, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Snoopy.pa30
  ResMed AirSense 10 not holding power in Paris ChrisW212 7 263 09-18-2017, 03:22 PM
Last Post: ChrisW212
  Can you use a power strip with an xpap? HalfAsleep 24 1,005 09-16-2017, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Sheepish