Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

WWII AIRMAN RECEIVES PURPLE HEART 70 YEARS AFTER ACTION
18 March 2015:
Major General McMurry, USAF, posthumously presented the Purple Heart medal to the daughter of Sgt Rodney A Williams USAAF. Williams' B17G bomber, Lady Jane II was shot down over Berlin 18 March 1945.

[Image: Screenshot_2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_7.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_8.jpg]

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think it is great that they took the time to do the presentation to the surviving daughter. Shows we still have a great deal of honor and integrity in the military.
Post Reply Post Reply
I agree. My Dad was a WWII veteran and it seems that there aren't many of them left. This week whilst sitting in the waiting room at the doctor office, I met a WWII Navy veteran. I thanked him for his service and Bless his heart, his eyes teared up. There's still good people left out there.
Post Reply Post Reply

That's awesome to see!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about low heart rate me50 16 828 06-22-2016, 04:32 AM
Last Post: holden4th
  Do statins really reduce your risk of heart disease? zonk 37 7,472 06-16-2015, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mark Douglas
  Huh? Low-salt diet ups risk of fatal heart attack? ApneaNews 15 4,084 10-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Don in Austin