Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wake after 2-4 hours can't go back to sleep
RE: Wake after 2-4 hours can't go back to sleep
(10-08-2017, 07:42 PM)Help me Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 06:34 PM)Gary1of2 Wrote: If you look at my signature the information is there on how to download and post the information for us so we can help you.

(10-08-2017, 07:42 PM)Help me Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 06:34 PM)Gary1of2 Wrote: If you look at my signature the information is there on how to download and post the information for us so we can help you.

I am trying to post stats... when I insert an image the image shows up, but when I post, it isn't there.  Idk what I am doing wrong.
Post Reply Post Reply
Help me,
Please place the code your are trying to post in code blocks. The BB code for displaying the raw formatting code is encompassing the words "code" at the beginning and "/code" to end the formatting command inside brackets "[]"to display it.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-08-2017, 07:46 PM)Help me Wrote: I am trying to post stats... when I insert an image the image shows up, but when I post, it isn't there.  Idk what I am doing wrong.

Your membership status just changed to 'Member'.  Try again.  New members are unable to post links and images.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-08-2017, 06:00 PM)Help me Wrote: I'm so frustrated- want this to work but like clockwork wake up after 2-4 hours and can either be awake for hour or two or fall back asleep just to wake again in another two hours.

I had a similar sleep pattern when I started.  It can take months for your brain and body to adjust.  My sleep patterns changed to and fro for about a year.  Relax.  Give it time.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-08-2017, 08:18 PM)Sleeprider Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 07:46 PM)Help me Wrote: I am trying to post stats... when I insert an image the image shows up, but when I post, it isn't there.  Idk what I am doing wrong.

Your membership status just changed to 'Member'.  Try again.  New members are unable to post links and images.

(10-08-2017, 08:13 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Help me,
Please place the code your are trying to post in code blocks.  The BB code for displaying the raw formatting code is encompassing the words "code" at the beginning and "/code" to end the formatting command inside brackets "[]"to display it.
I don't understand.... i'm sorry....   
[Image: u39QrGY.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
If you can find the image and copy the URL, we can find it and help out.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-09-2017, 08:31 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: If you can find the  image and copy the URL, we can find it and help out.

https://i.imgur.com/ICdGoBU.png
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-09-2017, 08:53 AM)Help me Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 08:31 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: If you can find the  image and copy the URL, we can find it and help out.

Here is your image, and we can fix this pretty easily.  Your events are all CA.  To reduce those events we need to lower the pressure support (difference between IPAP-EPAP).  Your current settings are 11.6/6 for a PS of 5.4.  I suggest you lower IPAP pressure to 10 for a setting of 10/6, which will be a PS of 4.  This will reduce the CA events by at least 50%, but we need to see if it allows more hypopnea.  

Do you know why you are using a bilevel rather than CPAP?  I also recommend you implement the Easy-Breathe in settings based on your your previous complaint.

[Image: ICdGoBU.png]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-09-2017, 09:03 AM)Sleeprider Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 08:53 AM)Help me Wrote:

Here is your image, and we can fix this pretty easily.  Your events are all CA.  To reduce those events we need to lower the pressure support (difference between IPAP-EPAP).  Your current settings are 11.6/6 for a PS of 5.4.  I suggest you lower IPAP pressure to 10 for a setting of 10/6, which will be a PS of 4.  This will reduce the CA events by at least 50%, but we need to see if it allows more hypopnea.  

Do you know why you are using a bilevel rather than CPAP?  I also recommend you implement the Easy-Breathe in settings based on your your previous complaint.
I was having very bad bloating even with a chin strap. Felt like I was suffocating trying to exhale.  Air was coming out of my lips no matter what even with chin-ups AND chin strap

[Image: ICdGoBU.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
I was having very bad bloating with a chin strap and chin ups at same time.  Felt like I was getting way too much air.  They told me bipap would allow more control over settings.  This is the first I have seen about clear airway.  They've told me I have mostly hypap & apnea.  What does easy breathe do?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,976 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 165 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 292 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 254 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Big Gap In Readings - Hours of use too short an4g745 12 475 03-01-2024, 06:50 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 208 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Wake and can't get back to sleep hydra 11 525 02-23-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Lucid

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.