Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hiya!
RE: Hiya!
Hey Stroppy, that BMC Resmart autopap is what I was sold by my DME. It worked and I didn't know any better. It is louder than the S9 I got and hard to empty the water chamber (which I do daily). Mine had no memory card just a serial 15 pin looking connector that may hook to something. When the DME called to ck compliance they said they needed the card off my machine, I looked and said there is none. They made me bring the whole machine in to get a 16 digit? string of info that you put in a web site and it will make a report. They could have just had me read off the string but no I had to drag it in twice. After that I found the web site and looked just for my own info.

So unless it is a full reporting version you will not be able to see the info that people are talking about and only know the compliance. Mine is saved for a spare which thankfully I have not needed. I still think someone would have a machine they don't use as so many people have at least tried to use pap.

Well I hope you get something going sooner than later.

Good Luck!

Doc J (despite my nickname I am not a doctor)

Remember to donate to the board if you can, it has helped a lot of people including myself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Grin Hiya! Cricket, here! Cricket D 21 2,817 03-11-2017, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Cricket D

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.