Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New user, new diagnosis
RE: New user, new diagnosis
Magnesium!
Post Reply Post Reply
That is definitely one,

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd figured it got to the point where a week at a time was more appropriate.

Unfortunately, I'm apparently bad at math and this is eight days worth.

http://imgur.com/a/hL4PK

I'm seeing that leaks are becoming an issue; I'm also wondering how well I'm sleeping. I'll validate my straps tonight before bed.

I'm to mail in the SD Card in a week and change for their review (I'll have to purchase a spare, I assume they'll send another - or perhaps initial compliance is all they'll care about). Around that time I'll call and ask for a refresher on who I go to for different masks, etc.
Post Reply Post Reply
The leaks are from your mouth opening as shown by the flat-topped leak graph. You are still getting therapy, but you may need to consider a different interface.

You have stayed very consistent with regard to events. These results on fixed pressure have been improved over the variable pressure you originally had, but there is room for improvement. You may want to drop pressure back a half cm or so (7.0 cm) and see if that is more comfortable. Overall, your events are more central than obstructive, so if you want to try a lower fixed pressure and see if that improves CA as well as leaks, that seems like something worth trying.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UARS diagnosis? No improvements on CPAP. What Bilevel machine to get and where? empiricismandstatistics 8 198 03-21-2024, 04:29 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics
  Diagnosis question Timlondonparis 3 182 03-18-2024, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Timlondonparis
  New diagnosis, Vauto on the way, some questions SBTApnea 12 720 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
Thumbsup [Diagnosis] Didn't know this existed. Hi! And diagnosis please smgemd 6 248 03-07-2024, 10:23 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  [Diagnosis] WatchPAT sleep apena diagnosis low AHI higher RDI. Need advice godiego 22 3,429 02-28-2024, 02:39 PM
Last Post: godiego
  Doubts about my diagnosis? (Test results + First night with CPAP) IAXEM 14 879 02-26-2024, 03:46 PM
Last Post: IAXEM
Question [Diagnosis] NEWBIE Looking for first diagnosis assistance Gothenburg85 5 344 02-16-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Gothenburg85

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.