Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Waking up in the middle of the night
RE: Waking up in the middle of the night
My apologies, I missed your switch to links.
Post Reply Post Reply
Brief follow up... I'm still struggling, but I'm still having some good nights. I decided to implement the recommendations in order - first going just for min/max pressure settings of 8 & 16, respectively. Tonight I'll bump the minimum to 9, and set EPR @ 2. Thanks again for the wisdom.

Total FWIW note... I downloaded ResScan, and thus far I find SleepyHead to be significantly better. I'll spend more time in both applications, but an even stronger thumbs-up for SleepyHead.
-Jerry
In search of a good night's sleep
Post Reply Post Reply
I agree sleepyhead is a superior product. But if you want to show information to your healthcare professionals or need to prove compliance for driving or something else the rescan is the only tool that would be approved.

Jason
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-10-2017, 04:07 PM)SelfLoadingCargo Wrote: Brief follow up...  I'm still struggling, but I'm still having some good nights.  I decided to implement the recommendations in order - first going just for min/max pressure settings of 8 & 16, respectively.  Tonight I'll bump the minimum to 9, and set EPR @ 2.  Thanks again for the wisdom.

Total FWIW note...  I downloaded ResScan, and thus far I find SleepyHead to be significantly better.  I'll spend more time in both applications, but an even stronger thumbs-up for SleepyHead.

Looking into rescan but appear to be downloadable only by healthcare professionals. I am keen to attend next sleep clinic consultation with data and that which the professionals would accept. Just in case, they do not accept Sleepyhead.

Are you a healthcare professional or can all of us get it?
Sleepyhead in 5 easy steps
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Apnea Infant go to private files.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Waking up 10+ times a night Valtor 5 118 Yesterday, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Valtor
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 292 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 160 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones
Sad [Symptoms] Traumatic life event. Now I'm waking up every night suffocating. BostonEngineer 9 402 03-03-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Waking up often Omenislost 3 262 03-01-2024, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Anxiety dreams all night and waking up anxious Clementine39 1 193 02-23-2024, 02:10 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Gross [Treatment] Waking up frequently and not feeling rested snoor 3 309 02-21-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: snoor

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.