Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Waking up, discomfort
Waking up, discomfort
Hi There,
I would like to thank all members who contributed to this forum because I learned everything about sleep apnea from here.

I was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea in November 2021 ( AHI 57 and O2 saturation went down to 81%) and have been using ResMed AirSense11 AutoSet since then. I was able to bring my AHI below 5 (below 2 most of the time). Using a soft cervical collar was a big help since my jaw drops as soon as I am relaxed during my sleep.

But I still wake up at least twice a night. I tried to play with pressure as can be seen in the CPAP statistics picture without any success. I also have some kind of discomfort in my stomach .

I would like to get some input on waking up, discomfort in my stomach and why my OSCAR Pressure data is all over the place. Also my  Pulmonary Function Test was ok.

Thanks in  advance for your help. Your volunteer work in Sleep Apnea Board is greatly appreciated

Regards

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Waking up 10+ times a night Valtor 3 60 10 minutes ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 284 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 157 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones
Sad [Symptoms] Traumatic life event. Now I'm waking up every night suffocating. BostonEngineer 9 394 03-03-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Waking up often Omenislost 3 259 03-01-2024, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Anxiety dreams all night and waking up anxious Clementine39 1 191 02-23-2024, 02:10 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Gross [Treatment] Waking up frequently and not feeling rested snoor 3 306 02-21-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: snoor

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.