Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help Needed Please
RE: Help Needed Please
(05-10-2016, 10:25 AM)RapmasterUK Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 09:40 AM)robysue Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 09:27 AM)RapmasterUK Wrote: To be fair whilst i really appreciate your help but im not happy to go into setting ona machine i dont understand the working of .
We're not asking you to change any of the settings.

But to help you, we need to know exactly how the machine is set up. Some of the things we can tell from the SleepyHead data you posted, but it would be nice if you could confirm them by checking the machine.

Quote:Some of the data you might be seeing is not mine ive only had this machine since April 2016 .
All the detailed data from May 2 would be yours.

Quote:I Would love to help provide you more details but i really dont want to go into the machines setting as i really dont know what im messing with .
Again, we're not asking you to mess with the settings. We just need you to check out what the settings are. Some of them can be checked from the patient set up menu, but others really can only be checked from the clinical set up menu.

If you can't bring yourself to look at the settings, do you have a copy of the script that was sent to the DME so that they could set the machine up properly? The script would likely have most of the settings specified and any setting that's not specified would likely be left at the default values.

The information i would like is just to know what state my sleep apnea is at present . The clininc and consultant must have set the prescription on the card to those setting for a reason ,
Do you have a copy of the script? If not, you should request one.

Think of it this way: Would you take a new medication if you didn't know what drug was prescribes and what the prescribed dosage was? Using your machine without knowing its settings is just like taking medication that you don't know the name or dosage for.

Quote:although im not aware of any problems now , my sleep has improved so much and i feel more refreshed when waking than i did before Christams 2015 .
If this night's data is typical, then I'd love to know just how bad things were before you started PAPing.

To be totally honest ive never seen a prescription with the details on it.
If you PM me with instruction on how to get the data you require i will pop a blank SD card in and get fresh data from the machine . i just dont know what im doing withthe machine , i tend to leave alone what i dont understand , and as far as the DR and techs go only thing i can asume is my problem must have been really bad if they are happy with the latest test results .. but yeah PM me the instructions how to get the data off .
Thanks
Raps
[/quote]

Im not saying im the best but im in the top one
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help Needed Please
dont know if that helps a little
Im not saying im the best but im in the top one
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,525 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 148 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 98 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  Help needed SteveC 23 1,068 03-02-2024, 05:16 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  help needed teamarliss 7 296 02-25-2024, 10:11 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
Wink [CPAP] NEW USER - Assistance Needed Interpreting OSCAR Data tommythecat 1 279 02-17-2024, 12:55 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Advice Needed With Settings and Deciphering OSCAR Data WhatIsRemSleep 16 947 02-12-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.