Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Want to win the new sleep Weaver elan?
Want to win the new sleep Weaver elan soft cloth nasal mask
Sign up at Supplier #1 and enter to win the Sleep Weaver elan before its available for sale.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdC8eseehwQ

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the heads up. I have just entered.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is it open to the UK residents Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply

You need a valid prescription that is already on file with Supplier #1. So if you've never done business with them, your entry in invalid I suppose.

They will only ship to the Continental U.S.

By entering, you're asking to be placed on their email marketing list also. I think there's a box to uncheck that part, though.

Drawing ends June 14th.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Again with the Rx! LOL! That's okay, I like my "pillows" anyway.
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free online book: Sleep Disorders and Sleep Deprivation Beej 0 334 12-16-2016, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Beej
  Just learned I have sleep apnea, waiting to hear full results of sleep study SleeplessInOklahoma 18 1,677 09-06-2016, 04:41 PM
Last Post: livingwithapnea
  How long does a sleep study need to be to detect central sleep apnoea napnaptime 14 2,552 11-23-2015, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Phill
  [News] Home testing for sleep apnea bankrupting U.S. sleep centers ApneaNews 29 6,079 12-15-2014, 10:21 PM
Last Post: goodonya
  My thoughts on my new mask. Circadiance Sleep Weaver Advanced Marnid2014 5 1,873 09-04-2014, 06:52 AM
Last Post: Marnid2014
  Meet with sleep study center employee to look at masks for my sleep titration me50 11 2,840 12-09-2013, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Peter_C
  Anyone tried the Sleepweaver Elan cloth nasal mask? ellen1159 8 2,377 08-20-2013, 06:44 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred