Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wanted: User Photos of Masks
RE: Wanted: User Photos of Masks
(09-17-2012, 12:07 PM)cbramsey Wrote: Hey Paula,

I owe you pictures of my latest nasal mask, a ResMed Mirage Activa LT size Medium. I will get that to you in the next day or so.

Here are pics of the ResMed Mirage Activa LT Size Medium.

Got 'em! Thanks!
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-09-2013, 08:53 PM)cbramsey Wrote: The wiki page looks marvelous!!!! I still owe you pictures of the ResMed mask I mentioned earlier in this thread.

When I get my new Respironics Wisp Nasal Mask (I beta-tested this mask last summer and LOVED it) I will get you pictures of it as well. Scheduled to receive the new Wisp mask next month.

Here are pics of the new Respironics Wisp nasal mask. I am using the Small/Medium cushion. The packaging also comes with Petite as well as Large cushions.

Got these, too! Much thanks!
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks! I'll have these up in a bit. I need to re-size and all that.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-11-2013, 12:47 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Thanks! I'll have these up in a bit. I need to re-size and all that.

No problem. We'll be waiting.... Eat-popcorn
Post Reply Post Reply
Updated the Wiki page.

Resized all the photos. If anyone has trouble loading the page due to image size, let me know.

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...Mask_types
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
Looks great!!! Amazing Great-info
Post Reply Post Reply
Nice work, Paula. I like the re-sized photos much better.. looks more professional that way. I really think that article is going to be very helpful to a lot of people!

Also, nice to finally see a photo of you too!!

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-12-2013, 10:19 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Nice work, Paula. I like the re-sized photos much better.. looks more professional that way. I really think that article is going to be very helpful to a lot of people!

Also, nice to finally see a photo of you too!!

Coffee

So that's Paula in the Swift FX? So SS, where is your picture? Dont-know
We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Nope, the Swift isn't me.
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-12-2013, 10:34 PM)b360155 Wrote: So SS, where is your picture? Dont-know

Ain't gonna post it publicly. I'm a paranoid privacy freak....

I'll post in the Master Members Forum... stand by...

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom-Fitted Masks? TonyBoBony 5 341 03-01-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: TonyBoBony
  [Admin Note] Wanted: ResMed AirCurve 11 Clinical Guides (Clinician Manuals) SuperSleeper 1 249 03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Switched masks and adjustment period sleepingbetterinFl 1 218 01-21-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Question Are there alternative straps out there for masks that does not slide off? hejohoo 4 407 01-20-2024, 11:51 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Other masks to try? acordeon 5 493 01-01-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Expat31
  [Equipment] 12 months of therapy. Tried several masks/nothing working Tiredkiwi 5 492 12-30-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Why different pressures with different masks Dawei 6 423 12-29-2023, 03:08 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.