Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wanted: User Photos of Masks
Got 'em!

Thanks. That's an interesting looking mask.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-06-2012, 09:41 AM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Got 'em!

Thanks. That's an interesting looking mask.

Which one is interesting??? Dont-know
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You're too slow!

The Mirage Quattro and the Quattro FX.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

(05-06-2012, 11:53 AM)PaulaO2 Wrote: You're too slow!

The Mirage Quattro and the Quattro FX.

Are you saying, "You snooze Sleep-on-pillow, you lose."??? Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply
LOL I guess I did!
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah, I wanted to see these pics, so now I guess I'll have to wait until Paula posts them on the Wiki.

Wearing a CPAP mask has to be one of the most unflattering ways to post your picture on the Internet, I would think.

Too-funny
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

I always think I look a little like an alien in the bar sequence of Star Wars. Laugh-a-lot
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINIONS ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY STATEMENTS OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here's me in my mod'd ComfortLite 2 - Large Nasal Pillows

I have a larger picture, but its too big to attach.

The Dreamer

(attachments removed. Thanks!)
You may be a dreamer, but I'm The Dreamer, the definite article you might say!
Post Reply Post Reply
It is still about right. Thanks!

How is it modded? I used to use that mask.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Next time Im up the mountains I will take my mask collection and pose in the snow Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] New user needs help picking ASV machine with great software. Sleepyhead? Others? gtrlum 4 85 Yesterday, 06:24 PM
Last Post: gtrlum
  Future BiPAP user.. Which machine to ask for? Herb 113 4,242 06-20-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] New user Ditner 8 215 06-17-2017, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Ditner
  Abnormal results with different masks? Drucifer 8 246 06-17-2017, 10:08 AM
Last Post: sonicboom
  Dreamstation Bipap user - Thanks, notes, and Followon questions Joboo23 11 446 06-16-2017, 05:25 PM
Last Post: ajack
  Hello from a new BiPAP user Raven87 47 1,527 06-16-2017, 04:39 PM
Last Post: ajack
Question A10 Apnea Recoring Between P10 and Dreamwear Masks sonicboom 4 191 06-10-2017, 03:28 PM
Last Post: sonicboom