Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wanted: User Photos of Masks
(09-04-2012, 07:11 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Thanks for the reminder. Next time I am procrastinating working, I'll do that page. I'm so bad. I should put this brownie back.....too late.

Thanks a lot. Now I want a brownie, too. Oh-jeez
Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-04-2012, 08:45 PM)Sleepster Wrote:
(09-04-2012, 07:11 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Thanks for the reminder. Next time I am procrastinating working, I'll do that page. I'm so bad. I should put this brownie back.....too late.

Thanks a lot. Now I want a brownie, too. Oh-jeez
Enjoy
[Image: 1374_n.jpg]

Post Reply Post Reply
Fisher and Paykel Zest Q - small
Post Reply Post Reply

[Image: 1374_n.jpg]

Oh boy, my favorite kind of brownie!! Calorie free!!!!! Thanks, Paula.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINIONS ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY STATEMENTS OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Those are from Zonk. I don't share.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Here is a photo of a Fisher & Paykel Zest Q nasal mask with the diffuser filter.
This one is the Standard size #400445A.

[attachment=264]

Post Reply Post Reply

with archangle permission
[Image: 517EOlJS6ML._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey Paula, we have moved past the Brownie! We have digital pictures now! LOL! You know my first camera was a Brownie! LOL!
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply
Zonk, is that advice on how to wear one or how to NOT wear one?
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

(09-13-2012, 07:41 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Zonk, is that advice on how to wear one or how to NOT wear one?
[Image: n4f10e36f137c8.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Future BiPAP user.. Which machine to ask for? Herb 113 4,133 06-20-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] New user Ditner 8 208 06-17-2017, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Ditner
  Abnormal results with different masks? Drucifer 8 234 06-17-2017, 10:08 AM
Last Post: sonicboom
  Dreamstation Bipap user - Thanks, notes, and Followon questions Joboo23 11 428 06-16-2017, 05:25 PM
Last Post: ajack
  Hello from a new BiPAP user Raven87 47 1,513 06-16-2017, 04:39 PM
Last Post: ajack
Question A10 Apnea Recoring Between P10 and Dreamwear Masks sonicboom 4 183 06-10-2017, 03:28 PM
Last Post: sonicboom
  different masks dramatically change AHI scores papmeistergeneral 8 345 06-01-2017, 02:06 PM
Last Post: Raven87