Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wanted: User Photos of Masks
(09-17-2012, 12:07 PM)cbramsey Wrote: Hey Paula,

I owe you pictures of my latest nasal mask, a ResMed Mirage Activa LT size Medium. I will get that to you in the next day or so.

Here are pics of the ResMed Mirage Activa LT Size Medium.

Got 'em! Thanks!
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-09-2013, 08:53 PM)cbramsey Wrote: The wiki page looks marvelous!!!! I still owe you pictures of the ResMed mask I mentioned earlier in this thread.

When I get my new Respironics Wisp Nasal Mask (I beta-tested this mask last summer and LOVED it) I will get you pictures of it as well. Scheduled to receive the new Wisp mask next month.

Here are pics of the new Respironics Wisp nasal mask. I am using the Small/Medium cushion. The packaging also comes with Petite as well as Large cushions.

Got these, too! Much thanks!
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks! I'll have these up in a bit. I need to re-size and all that.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

(01-11-2013, 12:47 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Thanks! I'll have these up in a bit. I need to re-size and all that.

No problem. We'll be waiting.... Eat-popcorn
Post Reply Post Reply
Updated the Wiki page.

Resized all the photos. If anyone has trouble loading the page due to image size, let me know.

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...Mask_types
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Looks great!!! Amazing Great-info
Post Reply Post Reply

Nice work, Paula. I like the re-sized photos much better.. looks more professional that way. I really think that article is going to be very helpful to a lot of people!

Also, nice to finally see a photo of you too!!

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-12-2013, 10:19 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Nice work, Paula. I like the re-sized photos much better.. looks more professional that way. I really think that article is going to be very helpful to a lot of people!

Also, nice to finally see a photo of you too!!

Coffee

So that's Paula in the Swift FX? So SS, where is your picture? Dont-know
We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Nope, the Swift isn't me.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

(01-12-2013, 10:34 PM)b360155 Wrote: So SS, where is your picture? Dont-know

Ain't gonna post it publicly. I'm a paranoid privacy freak....

I'll post in the Master Members Forum... stand by...

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new user here.. thumping in ear and some cpap questions. trailrunner 1 53 1 hour ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  User Flag #1 & #2 nadprok 4 139 02-16-2017, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question New user - REM sleep apnea vas2000 7 458 02-10-2017, 11:16 AM
  New user question somnia16 12 833 02-05-2017, 10:57 PM
  New CPAP User Looking for Sleepyhead Data Interpretation pcplus2 5 447 02-05-2017, 09:04 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  New User Please Help ricardobocardo 16 479 01-31-2017, 09:03 AM
  New Resmed AirFit F20, & N20 Masks gjw 38 7,818 01-29-2017, 06:44 PM
Last Post: PaytonA