Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wanted: User Photos of Masks
RE: Wanted: User Photos of Masks
How is the Wiki article coming? Huh

Inquiring minds want to know. Thinking-about
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It was put on hold while the forum moved. I'm still working on it. Patience, grasshopper.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Resmed Swift FX with size M nasal pillows

Am trying to upload my photo for you - 2.4MB

Am following instructions, but not getting this button on my screen:
6.Click on 'Insert into Post' below the 'Add Attachment' button.

what am i doing wrong?
Post Reply Post Reply
lyndallmaree, new members can't upload attachments and also there is a file size limit of 512 KB for attachments. If you like, simply email it to me at apneaboard@gmail.com and I will make sure Paula gets it for her Wiki Article.

Thanks.

Smile
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Paula, lyndallmaree emailed me the photo and I forwarded to your email address. Lemme know if'n you didn't get it.

Thanks lyndallmaree!

Smile
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Yup. Got it. Thanks Lyndallmaree!
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-08-2012, 12:15 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: It is still about right. Thanks!

How is it modded? I used to use that mask.

The swivel elbow has been removed, and the flexible tube from a Vista mask added.

The Dreamer
You may be a dreamer, but I'm The Dreamer, the definite article you might say!
Post Reply Post Reply
Paula,

Went to the DME and got a ResMed Mirage Activa LT nasal mask size Medium.

I will get you pictures in the next day or so. Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the reminder. Next time I am procrastinating working, I'll do that page. I'm so bad. I should put this brownie back.....too late.
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
same mask 3 different angles...not sure if they are of any help to you

Fisher and Paykel Zest Q small
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom-Fitted Masks? TonyBoBony 5 344 03-01-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: TonyBoBony
  [Admin Note] Wanted: ResMed AirCurve 11 Clinical Guides (Clinician Manuals) SuperSleeper 1 251 03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Switched masks and adjustment period sleepingbetterinFl 1 218 01-21-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Question Are there alternative straps out there for masks that does not slide off? hejohoo 4 407 01-20-2024, 11:51 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Other masks to try? acordeon 5 494 01-01-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Expat31
  [Equipment] 12 months of therapy. Tried several masks/nothing working Tiredkiwi 5 492 12-30-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Why different pressures with different masks Dawei 6 423 12-29-2023, 03:08 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.