Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wanted: User Photos of Masks
RE: Wanted: User Photos of Masks
Hey Paula,

I owe you pictures of my latest nasal mask, a ResMed Mirage Activa LT size Medium. I will get that to you in the next day or so.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay, FINALLY, I got the page done. Please let me know what you think. Should the images be smaller?

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...Mask_types

There were a few masks that I found mentioned in this thread but I could not find them on my computer.

Weeble, I have nothing from you. Do you still have them?

If anyone wants to add to the collection, please refer to the instructions in the first post in this thread.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes I do, but I just couldn't upload them, will perhaps try again
Post Reply Post Reply
Or email them to me. I can PM you my email address.
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
try again

[attachment removed]

oops its come out sideways. hope you can fix it? Let me know. It's a Zest Q

Yep! Got it! And yes, I can turn it right side up. - P

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
The wiki page looks marvelous!!!! I still owe you pictures of the ResMed mask I mentioned earlier in this thread.

When I get my new Respironics Wisp Nasal Mask (I beta-tested this mask last summer and LOVED it) I will get you pictures of it as well. Scheduled to receive the new Wisp mask next month.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Got it, Weeble!

Thanks. Will add it later. Some day. Maybe.

LOL
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
We must have a lot of camera shy members.
We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
You have to admit, none of us are supermodels and none of us look good with a hose dangling from our nose.

Reminds me, I have to do my own. Yay. Such beauty to behold.
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-09-2013, 08:19 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Okay, FINALLY, I got the page done. Please let me know what you think. Should the images be smaller?

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...Mask_types

Wow, looks good Paula. Yeah, I suppose the pics could be cropped a bit more to show mainly the upper body (head and neck) of the patient on some of them - would make the page load a bit faster as well. Of course, having Bob's hairy chest visible to the world might bring some rather racy PMs to his forum inbox. Bigwink Too-funny

Looking forward to a pic of you, Paula. Nice to put a face to a name, sometimes.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom-Fitted Masks? TonyBoBony 5 344 03-01-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: TonyBoBony
  [Admin Note] Wanted: ResMed AirCurve 11 Clinical Guides (Clinician Manuals) SuperSleeper 1 251 03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Switched masks and adjustment period sleepingbetterinFl 1 218 01-21-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Question Are there alternative straps out there for masks that does not slide off? hejohoo 4 407 01-20-2024, 11:51 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Other masks to try? acordeon 5 494 01-01-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Expat31
  [Equipment] 12 months of therapy. Tried several masks/nothing working Tiredkiwi 5 492 12-30-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Why different pressures with different masks Dawei 6 423 12-29-2023, 03:08 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.