Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wanting to see if tweaking my machine will help
RE: Wanting to see if tweaking my machine will help
I'm I detecting some humorous sarcasm? If so I was just checking. You know what they say about a dog with no collar right?
         I've been reading, and if I understand when making small pressure changes I need to stay at those pressure's long enough to see if they benefit my therapy. Two week at least? Except like when you helped me at the beginning when the DME set me up to fail.
         As always Sleeprider and everyone else that has given me input. I thank you

I will keep you updated
          Jack
"I say, you work eight hours, and you sleep eight hours - be sure they're not the same eight hours."

Post Reply Post Reply
you have made the large changes now.  when I mentioned holding at one setting for while, I was thinking 5 plus days, not multiple weeks.  at this point you may not want to try a new setting.  I've been at settings for 100+ days and then decided to change something.  you now have many of the tools to make those decisions.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
QAL, Thanks. You are right I do have some of the tools I need. The more   I read from this forum the the more I learn.   I wish something like this forum was around 20 years ago.

Jack
"I say, you work eight hours, and you sleep eight hours - be sure they're not the same eight hours."

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Can pressure wanting to go higher actually be due to leakage? richapple 1 103 03-15-2024, 06:52 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Treatment] Help with Oscar and tweaking settings DLorenzoD 3 335 12-29-2023, 12:49 PM
Last Post: DLorenzoD
  Central vs. OA Events: Switching Machines or Tweaking Current CPAP Settings? fjones416 4 498 12-14-2023, 12:28 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,146 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Wanting additional insight on what might be causing me to be so tired relia 4 647 09-27-2023, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Treatment] Help tweaking CPAP settings gspfilms 2 470 05-24-2023, 08:46 PM
Last Post: gspfilms
  Quick Question - Worth Buying ASV If Tweaking CPAP Isn't Working? Apnea23 3 638 04-18-2023, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.