Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Warner's out
DA Warner c Craig b Boult 253 (409m 286b 24x4 2x6) SR: 88.46

You don't often see a set of numbers like that. The Black Caps have tightened up their bowling this morning, slowed the run rate and may be about to reap some rewards. But all praise to Warner - definitely one for the record books, especially coming on top of two big tons at the Gabba.

DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Proof they really don't speak English in Australia.
Post Reply Post Reply
He's talking about Cricket.
Only people who live in the Commonwealth even understand the game; let alone the language.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

(11-13-2015, 11:21 PM)justMongo Wrote: He's talking about Cricket.
Only people who live in the Commonwealth even understand the game; let alone the language.

It's simple:
You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side thats been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.
When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay all out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out.
When both sides have been in and all the men have out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game!
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

Post Reply Post Reply
Here's some typical commentary from a slow period of play:

114.6: Southee to Marsh, no run, good follow-up. Fuller than a good length on a fourth-stump line, defended off the front foot
114.5: Southee to Marsh, no run, tighter, good lines and lengths. Back of a length on off, blocked
114.4: Southee to Marsh, FOUR, punished with a whole lot of disdain. Southee goes for the shorter delivery again, but his one doesn't rise high enough and instead sits up for Marsh to pull powerfully through midwicket. Boult runs around and dives from square leg but is beaten by the immense power in that stroke
114.3: Southee to Marsh, no run, driven to mid-off off the front foot. Good stride to the pitch of the ball
114.2: Southee to Marsh, no run, another good change in length. Yorker on off and middle, kept out with a push to mid-on
114.1: Southee to Marsh, no run, back of a length outside off, Marsh goes back to punch to cover. Nice high elbow and he got behind that nicely too
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

Post Reply Post Reply
Sounds like "Who's on First?"
Post Reply Post Reply

(11-14-2015, 07:53 AM)justMongo Wrote: Sounds like "Who's on First?"

I was going for the exact same comparison. You beat me to it. Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm dizzy

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-14-2015, 09:15 AM)AlanE Wrote: I'm dizzy

Hello Dizzy, glad to meet you. Grin
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

I knew that game was for crazy people. Big Grin Grin Coffee

Let us know when Warner's in. Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply