Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Just bought my CPAP and need some help
RE: Just bought my CPAP and need some help
The program is a bit hard to use and understand, can I post my results and people help me here? How often do I have to check my breathing through OSCAR? is it a daily thig? monthly thing?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Just bought my CPAP and need some help
You can post daily charts here as described in the links below and we will be happy to help you. You will want to check your data frequently at first especially if you change settings. Once your therapy is working well there is no need to check it frequently. I probably upload data to OSCAR no more often that every two to three months but I have been successfully treated for several years. Please post your data from the first night or two and we will advise you on any changes that may be helpful. If you make a recommended change it's good to post data for a night after the change is made.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Just bought a second hand bilevel, hoping for some help with titration? JohnnyLarueBathrobe 8 281 03-01-2024, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP - and I bought a NIB machine in the secondary market SaveItTilLater 23 1,808 03-17-2023, 02:50 PM
Last Post: SaveItTilLater
  Just Bought Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - gave up waiting for Phillips! VolvoFan 14 1,566 12-22-2021, 10:10 AM
Last Post: socalsleeper
  [split] Just bought my CPAP and need some help offinthejungle 2 616 12-08-2021, 06:08 PM
Last Post: offinthejungle
  Need help self bought machine need pressure settings advice/ear pain/snoring rylee1031 0 605 10-12-2021, 11:25 AM
Last Post: rylee1031
  Bought a vauto out-of-pocket -- how much do I tell the cpap police? cathyf 10 1,260 07-11-2021, 09:42 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  DME supplier only replaces parts for mask bought from them (Medicare/Insurance) plakky 14 1,397 06-01-2021, 12:57 AM
Last Post: plakky

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.