Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Waveform graphs
Waveform graphs
I have asked this question before with no luck. 
I have a F&p icon auto unit.  According to sleepyhead if I leave my smart stick in the unit at night I should see the breathing (waveform graphs )the next day.  
I have never s these graphs.
Can someone please look into this to see if the program can be fixed?

Thanks so much.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Waveform graphs
Try this.
When you open SleppyHead, look at the Event Flags.
Next, use a mouse to highlight just a section of the graph - maybe 5 minutes worth or so, or a cluster of events.
Finally, look at the Flow Rate graph.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Did that but no flow rate graph shows up.
Help please!!
Post Reply Post Reply
I tried this but I do not see any flow rate graphs.
Post Reply Post Reply
I read on one of the threads that F&p used to show flow rate graphs but after a period of time stopped showing it.
If this is the case can someone who knows computer programming fix this problem, as this would be a great help.
Thanks so much.
Post Reply Post Reply
I dont know if this is a SleepyHead issue or not, but found this thread on subject.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...chart-data
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you turn off the display of it? (And I'm assuming you scrolled down on the right all the way.)
At the right bottom corner of the graph display is a drop down. It allows you to customize your display.
When a display is on, it is black and green; when it is turned off it is red and black.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
I definitely made sure that the graph is checked on, but still I don't get the flow graph.
Can someone who uses the F&p icon auto tell me if they can see this flow graph.
Otherwise again maybe someone with computer experience can fix this bug
Again thanks for all your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
After catching up on about five days of postings, I looked at the source code for the Icon loader. In the processing of the FLW data, if the date data in the first four bytes converts to an invalid date (31st of April?) then that date-time is set to one second past midnight on the 1st of January, 2015. Shortly thereafter, if the date is past midnight on the 1st of January, 2015, processing of the FLW file is abandoned.
I'm not sure why that date was picked, since any date in the previous century is automatically invalid based on the conversion format, and the check could be made against that date.
Until jedimark establishes some way for other people to contribute fixes and do testing of various machines and computer systems, I don't see a solution for F&P Icon owners.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your research.
Is there a way to have jedimark aware of this bug, and try to fix this for our F&p users?
Thanks for everyone's help.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graphs switched off? cberistain 17 1,991 02-27-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Exporting OSCAR Graphs Wizard99 2 237 02-09-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Wizard99
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 555 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 643 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Interpeting graphs SteveC 2 610 10-05-2023, 05:38 AM
Last Post: novelowe
  How do is scroll or fast forward thru Oscar graphs? DaveInDenver 3 663 08-24-2023, 07:32 AM
Last Post: DaveInDenver
  Oscar- how to change times-military time to regular time on graphs Reesche 2 798 07-11-2023, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Reesche

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.