Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Waveform report - Encorebasic
Waveform report - Encorebasic
I'm using Encorebasic latest version, but both oximetry and waveform report signs are not showed in history screen. Any tip?
OS win 7 64
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Waveform report - Encorebasic
In order to see waveform data with Encore you have to select the sine wave looking icon beside the summary report icon. I don't know that Encore Basic does oximetry.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-21-2014, 06:50 PM)Bama Rambler Wrote: In order to see waveform data with Encore you have to select the sine wave looking icon beside the summary report icon. I don't know that Encore Basic does oximetry.

This is the problem, this icon does not appears...
Post Reply Post Reply
If the icon doesn't appear then the data doesn't exist. Was the SD card in the machine while the data was being recorded?
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-21-2014, 07:11 PM)Bama Rambler Wrote: If the icon doesn't appear then the data doesn't exist. Was the SD card in the machine while the data was being recorded?

Sure. I have all reports.
Post Reply Post Reply
Encore Basic only stores the wave flow for the last day uploaded. All previous wave flow data is eliminated from the EB database (but NOT the SD card).
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-21-2014, 10:24 PM)robysue Wrote: Encore Basic only stores the wave flow for the last day uploaded. All previous wave flow data is eliminated from the EB database (but NOT the SD card).

But in this case, icon should appear, didn't?
Post Reply Post Reply
I'll have to look this evening, but I think there's a setting in Encore to turn the wave flow data on or off.
Post Reply Post Reply
Any tip?
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't have Encore installed any more, but there's a button or option to tell it to download all the data. However, even if you check that, it's still brain damaged and tends to only wants to download one day of data. I think I managed to find some way to go through the menus and get it to download other days. It was something like going to the particular day and telling it to download again.

Except for a few display bugs, SleepyHead is enormously better than Encore. ResScan is enormously better than Encore as well, but it doesn't work for PRS1 machines.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which is the most normal waveform? SingleH 9 208 03-26-2024, 12:40 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 170 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 206 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 175 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,449 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 478 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Diagnosis] My first report here Frankiboy 20 1,396 11-08-2023, 02:39 PM
Last Post: gainerfull

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.