Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

code erreur 203
code erreur 203
code erreur 203
Je suis équipé depuis 2019 d’un appareil PPC PRISMA 20A . Je suis complètement satisfait, Mais depuis quelque jours mon appareil s’arrête et me donne un code d’erreur 203 . Merci de partager votre expérience ; à quoi ca correspond cette erreur et que peut on faire quelle serait probablement la cause ; merci pour votre appréciable aide. medzaidi26@gmail.com

Moderator Note:
(Google Translation)
error code 203
I have been equipped with a PRISMA 20A CPAP device since 2019. I am completely satisfied, but for a few days now my device has been shutting down and giving me an error code 203. Thank you for sharing your experience; what does this error correspond to and what can be done about what is probably the cause; thank you for your valuable help. medzaidi26@gmail.com
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: code erreur 203
Welcome to ApneaBoard.   Welcome

I am sorry that I cannot help with error code 203.

However, we are hoping to add OSCAR support for the Prisma CPAP machines in the near future, including the 20A if possible.

If you would like to support OSCAR development for these machines, it would be most helpful if you would share the contents of your SD card with the OSCAR development team. We will use your data only for developing OSCAR and will not share it with anyone else.

If you can help, just make a zip file of your entire SD card and then upload it to my Dropbox folder. Please include your forum name in the zip file name so we know who the file is from.

We appreciate your help and are excited about adding support for the Prisma Smart and Prisma Soft machines.

Thank you.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: code erreur 203
I have been equipped yesterday with a Prisma Smart Max.
If you are interested I can send you the content of my SD card.
If yes, how many record days do you need ? (I have only one now Smile  )
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 192 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  OSCAR code and event flags? PeaceLoveAndPizza 0 443 12-12-2023, 05:45 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Unknown PRS1 Code 0e spacewrench 4 960 04-05-2020, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  DreamStation BT Pairing code? grahamwright1 3 3,129 10-05-2017, 08:04 AM
Last Post: xntrick
  IntelliPAP AutoAdjust PAP's Smart Code quip 4 2,761 01-29-2017, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.