Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Breas Z2 Auto Setup Manual
Breas Z2 Auto Setup Manual
I have a travel Breas Z2 that I use when I travel.  I have downloaded the change info and have watched all the YouTube explainations on how to adjust setting.  I primaraly what to change fro bipap to auto bipap.  I have tried every possible recommendations on how to do this...no luck.  Can anyone help???
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Breas Z@ Auto
Well, the machine is a CPAP, and has an auto CPAP mode. We don't see this machine very often, and have no manual. The only video we have is for the fixed CPAP http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...Adjustment The change of mode from CPAP to AutoCPAP may be similar to changing modes in this video. There is also a Z-breathe pressure relief that can be set to provide lower exhale pressure. We don't support this particular machine currently, and if you do obtain a clinician manual or more detailed instructions on changing pressure, please let me know by PM and we will make arrangements to distribute that information like we do for other machines.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Breas Z@ Auto
Possum1, we received a setup manual for the Breas Z2 Auto. Please standby and you can request it from our site shortly at this link https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Breas Z2 Auto Setup Manual
We've had the Clinician Manual for the Breas Z2 Auto since November 2019,

See this post:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid318429
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 5 1,909 04-02-2024, 11:44 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 10 300 04-02-2024, 11:43 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  Breas Z2 - mask question/air noise sallym 0 218 03-07-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: sallym
Thumbsup NEW MEMBER INFO: GET YOUR OWN [secret] CPAP SETUP MANUAL SuperSleeper 1 2,023 02-17-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Interference from battery charger in DC battery backup setup? Daxvex 3 276 01-22-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Daxvex
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 630 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  [Equipment] Provider Manual for BMC? cpapuser2348 1 285 12-21-2023, 06:48 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.