Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Weight Gain From Water Retention
RE: Weight Gain From Water Retention
(09-11-2015, 10:05 PM)Louis R. Wrote: Not only did I click and highlight the SD icon when it appeared in "my computer", I also tried right and left and center clicking too. I tried everything.
When I save the SleepyHead data in the computer in a file... when trying to attach to a post, the forum says that I can't load that type of file. What a pain!!
Unless someone can come up with a solution, I'm going to have to try this at my office on Monday.

Regards...LOUIS
Pretty soon my gorilla head is going to be poutingHuh

OK, once again.

What version of Windows?

Read the link I've posted on sharing the data. You need to put the SD card zip file on dropbox or something similar, and post the URL (link) here.

Does left click select the card and highlight it? Then, if right click doesn't bring up a menu. hit shift-F10 or the menu key on the keyboard. The menu key is usually between alt and ctrl on the bottom right, but not all keyboards have them. You should get a menu.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-11-2015, 11:39 PM)archangle Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 10:05 PM)Louis R. Wrote: Not only did I click and highlight the SD icon when it appeared in "my computer", I also tried right and left and center clicking too. I tried everything.
When I save the SleepyHead data in the computer in a file... when trying to attach to a post, the forum says that I can't load that type of file. What a pain!!
Unless someone can come up with a solution, I'm going to have to try this at my office on Monday.

Regards...LOUIS
Pretty soon my gorilla head is going to be poutingHuh

OK, once again.

What version of Windows?

Read the link I've posted on sharing the data. You need to put the SD card zip file on dropbox or something similar, and post the URL (link) here.

Does left click select the card and highlight it? Then, if right click doesn't bring up a menu. hit shift-F10 or the menu key on the keyboard. The menu key is usually between alt and ctrl on the bottom right, but not all keyboards have them. You should get a menu.

Window 8... That's it I am getting hooked up to the air pump... Good night.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-11-2015, 11:58 PM)Louis R. Wrote: Window 8... That's it I am getting hooked up to the air pump... Good night.

My condolences on the Windows 8. I've heard quite a bit of good stuff about Windows 10. The free upgrade to win 10 might be worth it.

I'm usually pretty scared of updates, but that one might be worth it.

I know Win8's user interface is horrid. Maybe there's something about win8 that makes right click not work, but I really would expect it to work.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-12-2015, 02:55 AM)archangle Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 11:58 PM)Louis R. Wrote: Window 8... That's it I am getting hooked up to the air pump... Good night.

My condolences on the Windows 8. I've heard quite a bit of good stuff about Windows 10. The free upgrade to win 10 might be worth it.

I know Win8's user interface is horrid. Maybe there's something about win8 that makes right click not work, but I really would expect it to work.

I think you hit the nail on the head...Windows 8 bites!

I got an idea, maybe I can print and scan some important data and then attach for your viewing. What do you think?
I'm going to the beach now and get salty... I'll be back late tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks, LOUIS
Post Reply Post Reply
[attachment=1730]
(09-12-2015, 02:55 AM)archangle Wrote:

Ok... here's the scan of the sheet that the sleep doctor gave me of the Respironics software read on my August 20th visit.
What say you??
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CSpring Water Tank PAPAstro 8 2,086 04-12-2024, 10:16 PM
Last Post: dean406
  tidal volume formula height/weight eok361 5 212 04-06-2024, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  [Treatment] Lost weight, no doc, can't get my settings right... japesinjapan 10 436 04-04-2024, 03:18 AM
Last Post: bushinc
  CPAP and pitting edema (fluid retention) zonk 25 41,004 03-30-2024, 10:36 PM
Last Post: SevereApnea
  weight loss meds with cpap ButtonNoseBarbie 3 219 03-25-2024, 11:23 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Not using water in AirSense 10 Elite Nishimark 2 152 03-21-2024, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Nishimark
Video [Equipment] Resmed AS10 Water Chamber Noise SOLUTION fixed it 0 195 03-18-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: fixed it

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.