Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Weight graph in Sleepyhead?
RE: Weight graph in Sleepyhead?
I think Tom In RI is simply asking where the "helpful to him" weight graph went, or did he delete it somehow.

It was there, he found it useful, now it's gone, he misses it.

Simple...
^this! Also, if you are a Congestive heart patient and need to weigh daily, due to fluid retention effecting your breathing, then yes weight plays a big part in your pap therapy because if your weight is up and your AHI jumps it will probably give you a good idea why.
I do not normally bite at the drivel and implied insults to intelligence in posts like Tyrones Shoes, perhaps it (sex undisclosed ) is happy with its weight. Others are not and body mass and body weight are also an important factor in a large percentage (not all) of sleep apnoea so a weight graph can be very relevant .
The weight correlation in my case was very evident in the corresponding reduction in pressure output of my APAP, therefore the graph was useful in monitoring my treatment. It could also be turned off in the graph check list for those not requiring it so was not in anyone's way.
See how easy it is to insult without thinking things through.
I think it would be helpful if SleepyHead had the option of including a weight graph for those, like the OP, who would like to see it.

The best thing to do, Tom, is to post this question in the SleepyHead thread, here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...Discussion

You'll have a better chance of getting an answer there, plus it will document it as a feature request for the author.

Closing this thread.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  weight loss meds with cpap ButtonNoseBarbie 3 153 03-25-2024, 11:23 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Treatment] Lost weight, no doc, can't get my settings right... japesinjapan 9 274 03-21-2024, 01:52 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  erratic flow rate graph on ASV normal? jaredihnen 2 254 01-24-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: jaredihnen
  How to read the Snore Graph daz2264 0 287 12-30-2023, 03:42 PM
Last Post: daz2264
  Sleep aids or weight gain AlexS3 22 1,314 11-28-2023, 10:43 AM
Last Post: AlexS3
  Lost Red Pressure Graph Line ejbpesca 5 368 11-09-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Woke up feeling absolutely awful - OSCAR graph analysis really appreciated new2paphopeful 2 700 10-03-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: stevew77

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.