Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Weinmann Prisma 20 - Software for therapy.pdat-file
Weinmann Prisma 20 - Software for therapy.pdat-file
Hello. Where can I find software download for my new Weinmann Prisma 20. Data is stored on a SD card. File is named as therapy.pdat. Regards from Switzerland. Siggi
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Weinmann Prisma 20 - Software for therapy.pdat-file
G'day Stadtbaeumer, welcome to Apnea Board.

I found an old thread which indicated that Weinmann machines should come with software on CD to allow some degree of monitoring. However when I looked at the Weinmann website it appears the software is just for medical practitioners and is not available to end users. I was able to find the following entries in the catalogue:

WM 24748 CD-Rom with instructions for use for hospital staff BiLevel ST 22 (only for medical and technical personnel)

WM 93305 WEINMANNsupport - PC Software for setting and analysis of WEINMANN ventilation and sleep therapy devices with converter cable USB-RS/485 consists of:
- WEINMANNsupport, PC Software (WM 93301)
- Converter cable USB-RS/485, complete (WM 93321)

WM 93301 WEINMANNsupport, PC software *free of charge as update, otherwise as part of Set WM93305

I don't think SleepyHead supports Weinmann machines, but perhaps one of the members with more detailed knowledge could confirm that.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Siggi,

unfortunately the software PrismaTS for the Prisma 20 seems not available for end users, at least in germany.

I have tried different ways to get it. I wrote directly to Weinmann and have then tried to get it through the Heinen and Löwenstein distribution and my doctor, with no success.

So I'm starting to try it by myself and maybe get it to work with SleepyHead.

The therapy.pdat though is a normal zip file which contains amongst other things binary data that seems to hold the signal-stream of the night (mnt/flash/data/therapy/signals/20160730/signal_000093.wmedf) and data of the daily statistics in text form (mnt/flash/data/statistics/statistics_year.bin).

I think to break down the signal data itself is nearly impossible and unfortunately even the text data are not very intuitive (the only data I figured out at the moment is the start time and duration of the recordings), but I think it should possible.

Regards,
Wolfgang
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,
I'm new on the forum. Someone have a solution for reading the data from Prisma 20 ?
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-15-2017, 02:43 PM)Askell Wrote: Hi,
I'm new on the forum. Someone have a solution for reading the data from Prisma 20 ?

Go to the “Private Files and Links” Forum. You will find a link to the Weinmann software.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 58 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 612 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
Question OSCAR Lowenstein Prisma 20a MikeTheWiseGuy 9 3,054 02-27-2024, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Macka
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 426 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 617 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Oscar - past compliance is incorrect (and different to Prisma) dannahaz 8 573 02-15-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: dannahaz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.