Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Weinmann PrismaTS -- database location?
Weinmann PrismaTS -- database location?
Hi y'all,

I've recently bought a Weinmann PrismaSmart and generally very happy with it. However I couldn't install the software (which is available here, in the Private Files section). The installation wizard asks me for a database server location, which I'm unable to provide. If I specify nothing, it returns an error.

Did anyone here see this before and was able to proceed with the install?

Thanks,
E
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Weinmann PrismaTS -- database location?
What if you tell it your computer?

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
У меня тоже при установщик программы запрашивает у меня местоположение сервера базы данных, которое соответственно я не могу указать.

Кто-нибудь смог установить программу Weinmann PrismaTS ?
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-08-2018, 10:10 AM)koslavr Wrote: У меня тоже при установщик программы запрашивает у меня местоположение сервера базы данных, которое соответственно я не могу указать.

Кто-нибудь смог установить  программу Weinmann PrismaTS ?

Google Translation:
At me too at the installer of the program requests from me a location of the server of a database which accordingly I can not specify.

Has anyone been able to install the Weinmann PrismaTS program?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I was able to install this program. If someone is interested, I can share my experience. But the problem is that I'm writing in English through an interpreter, and I do not know if the installation process will be clear after translating from Russian into English. Can make screenshots?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Dear forums,

Is PrismaTS 5.1.0 much better than PrismaTS 3.1.0?

Can also in another language, there is google translate Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
I've got PrismaTS 5.1 installed - but so far, I can't figure out how to get it to import anything from my SD card. I've got a PrismaSmart and I've mounted its SD card as Drive F; but the software seems to have no idea that there's anything of interest to it on the card. So all I've got is a copy of PrismaTS, one patient (me), and no data to look at.

As I'm something of a data-head, I'd love to get this solved - either by getting PrismTS working properly, or else by getting SleepyHead to work with the PrismaSmart data. Any help someone can offer will be very much appreciated!
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-05-2019, 01:25 PM)Don Radlauer Wrote: I've got PrismaTS 5.1 installed - but so far, I can't figure out how to get it to import anything from my SD card. I've got a PrismaSmart and I've mounted its SD card as Drive F; but the software seems to have no idea that there's anything of interest to it on the card. So all I've got is a copy of PrismaTS, one patient (me), and no data to look at.

As I'm something of a data-head, I'd love to get this solved - either by getting PrismTS working properly, or else by getting SleepyHead to work with the PrismaSmart data. Any help someone can offer will be very much appreciated!

i have the same problem, my SD card says no data to read. The only way i can read it, is with the prisma journal online, but that is not enough information.
Post Reply Post Reply
Same here.  I've been using the PrismaSmart for just over a month. Installed PrismaTS but the files it wants don't appear to exist on the SD card. Greatly appreciate any help. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PC connection Weinmann SOMNObalance fails HoogendoornJH 5 974 01-24-2024, 09:50 AM
Last Post: gblin
  NOTICE: New prismaTS version 5.13.0.13 now available SuperSleeper 3 1,767 06-26-2023, 01:58 AM
Last Post: SymptomFree
Question PrismaTS software: Interpreting graphs, where to find education? Henrikc 1 783 03-09-2023, 11:25 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Please add Weinmann/Lowenstein Prisma to OSCAR Budgie 17 3,255 12-16-2022, 07:12 AM
Last Post: JonPinner
  [prismaTS] Accidentally uninstall SQL Server rudwna 4 694 12-07-2022, 02:15 PM
Last Post: FaceInTheCrowd
Sad Any successful PrismaTS installs out there? hopski 10 3,885 10-19-2022, 08:39 AM
Last Post: marq104
  Weinmann prisma TS software [newer version 5.5.0.36 now available - see post 29] Mala 42 29,834 07-15-2022, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Druwan

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.