Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] Weinmann SOMNObalance e
RE: Weinmann SOMNObalance e
I'm reuploading all the photos I have from this machine to Google Drive for the sake of completeness...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...sp=sharing

BTW, I bought the JOYCE SilkGel that came with that machine after using ResMed Mirage FX for a while. The Mirage FX fell apart and it wasn't all that comfortable in the first place. I still use the JOYCE SilkGel, but after trying the new ResMed AirFit N20, I think it's time to retire it. The N20 is so much lighter and it doesn't press on my forehead. Also I don't have to tighten it as much to get a good seal, so my nose should be less sore.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mirage FX didn't "work" for me either!...

It needed lots of tightening an still it had some leaks, plus it was to "narror" to fit my nose in it. A bit noisy too!...
Finally, I tested F&P Eson (large) and that was it!... Perfect from every aspect: lightweight, excellent fit without the need for extra tightening, extremelly easy to breath, 360 degrees rotation of the hose inlet (!!!...) and super silent!... Even the exhilation air is silent too!

Costas
Post Reply Post Reply
FYI, while the power plug for both Weinmann SOMNObalance e and the Prisma SMART looks artificially similar to common laptop plug it is in fact different due to the inner pin size. The laptop plug will not plug in since it has a larger inner pin (1.3mm vs 1.0mm).

The plug for the Weinmann machines is very likely JEITA RC-5322 JCBP1 6.5/6mm x 4.1mm x 1mm (inner pin).
Compared with the various laptop and barrel plugs the JCBP1 is quite hard to get.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] Weinmann / Löwenstein Prisma 20A Auto CPAP Costas P 4 25,063 11-25-2021, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Kadenz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.