Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Weinmann SomnoSoft Sleepyhead
Weinmann SomnoSoft Sleepyhead
Hi,

uses someone the SleepingHaed Software with Weimnann SomnoBalance (or SomnoSoft) maschine without faults?

What is your trick, what did you do for that?

Is the software still being developed. Or  nothing will change it in the future?

Regards from Horst from Aachen, Germany
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Weinmann SomnoSoft Sleepyhaed
Welcome

Hi Horst. Sleephead is still in beta and still being developed. I don't believe it supports your machine but I have never heard of it until today. It's possible it can in the future. The developers would need some data to look at and develop an importer for it.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello Horst, welcome to ApneaBoard. I wonder which version of SleepyHead you are using. I just looked at the source code and found that some changes were made to the Weinmann loader code in March last year. If you have the most recent version of SleepyHead they should be included there. Since the Weinmann machines are not mentioned in the list of supported machines, I'm not sure how well your particular machine is supported.
There is a small group of developers who are assisting Mark in further improving SleepyHead. If you can give us more details about your computer system, perhaps we can resolve your problems. I'm not sure how many of us are familiar with the Weinmann machines.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Horst,

I am using SleepyHead since more than a year to view the data from the SD-card from my Weinmann SomnoSoft2, and it works quite well.
The version of SleepyHead is 0.9.8-1 of October 3 2014 for MacOS. This is obviously the latest available version.
I have noticed only some minor bugs such as compared with the data from the WM_DIARY.CSV file the diagrams of central and obstructive apnoes are switched.
Furthermore the program starts always with the data of the oldest day five days in the past from the SD-card and shows the course of the first five sessions. So when you have interrupted the use at night, it will display only the first few days and omit the latest days.
I have already reported these bugs to jedimark last year, but have not received any answer since then. There is also no updated version available.
I have downloaded the program from the sleepyhead sourceforge projects page and installed it without any trick and it works on my iMac.

Kind regards from Neuhausen near Stuttgart airport

jomac
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,

I'm using a SomnoSoft machine. You have to press the 'i' button longer to copy detail data on SD card. You will find 3 files on your card.

1. WM_DATA.TDF: This is the data file
2. WM_PARA.TPG: Parameter file with machine settings
3 WM_DIARY.CSV: Text file with summary only.

SH can read the data file, but not complete. I heard the file contains data for max. one year. However the reading data seems to be correct, but in my case SH reads only the last 2 or 3 days from it. Maybe SH switches central and obstructive or it interprets the data in a different way.

Regards
tiffytaffy
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Horst,

greetings from Germany Wink
I am using a Somnosoft 2 and I tried to use SleepyHead to import the data. This works nicely for the first three days, then there's nothing more to see. I suppose that's an issue with sleepyhead. Did you have any success in the meanwhile with SleepyHead, or maybe with another software?

cheers,
christian
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PC connection Weinmann SOMNObalance fails HoogendoornJH 5 940 01-24-2024, 09:50 AM
Last Post: gblin
  Please add Weinmann/Lowenstein Prisma to OSCAR Budgie 17 3,191 12-16-2022, 07:12 AM
Last Post: JonPinner
  Weinmann prisma TS software [newer version 5.5.0.36 now available - see post 29] Mala 42 29,583 07-15-2022, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Druwan
  Weinmann Somnobalance E to OSCAR - import of dates and data not correct A KLERK 18 2,704 03-16-2021, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Weinmann / Löwenstein prismaTS software Costas P 25 27,128 01-12-2021, 12:24 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Online Software for Weinmann (Lloewenstein) prisma CPAP Machines KawaNinja 5 4,861 10-13-2019, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Weinmann PrismaTS -- database location? eggyolk 8 4,241 03-02-2019, 11:47 AM
Last Post: MHIL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.