Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Weinmann Somnobalance E to OSCAR - import of dates and data not correct
Weinmann Somnobalance E to OSCAR - import of dates and data not correct
I received a question from a user:
Please help me to resolve the problem of not correctness of dates reading from Somnobalance E.
The old version SleepyHead makes a job pretty well. Tried to delete and create profile, but issue still here.
Upon to request i can send you short screens from both software "Daily" pages.

After asking, he sent me the data, (Weinmann_Edy, in my DropBox - CPAP Data) which gave quite a different display from SleepyHead:
[attachment=30538][attachment=30539]

But the real problem is that no data is imported after February 1st, there should be more...
Arie KLERK: Member of the Dutch Apnea Association staff (https://apneuvereniging.nl) and proud to be the OSCAR Translations Team Coordinator. 
***Please help us: We’re always looking for more translators and language editors***

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients, but just dedication to AB. 
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Weinmann Somnobalance E to OSCAR - import of dates and data not correct
This may just be me, but those charts are from 2 distinct different data streams. You will need to see if you can obtain the data files for them to make any sense out of this.

Again, this is just me expressing my view.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
What version of Oscar or Sleepyhead is this that supports Weinmann SomnoSoft or SomnoBalancE?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
current 1.2.0 Just that!
Arie KLERK: Member of the Dutch Apnea Association staff (https://apneuvereniging.nl) and proud to be the OSCAR Translations Team Coordinator. 
***Please help us: We’re always looking for more translators and language editors***

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients, but just dedication to AB. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Well I'll be... http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...F_Weinmann
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
So I may compare equally, which version of SleepyHead?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,
The version of SleepyHead is 1.0.1 beta4.
The reading/converting from Somnobalance E SD card seems correct there. But transferring to the OSCAR brings problems for both the data and the calendar.

Thank you for assistanse.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the information. I plan on looking at this anomaly latter this week.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
OK!  I ran the same exact data that was supplied to me in SleepyHead versions 1.0 and 1.1 and in OSCAR 1.2.0.  Here are the displays of each in order of releases.  I don't see any differences. Note: I forgot to turn on the pie chart in OSCAR, but it looked the same as SleepyHead, so I didn't update the image.

- Red

SleepyHead v1.0:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=30683]

SleepyHead v1.1:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=30684]

OSCAR v1.2.0:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=30686]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Crimson,
Thank you for assistance and trying to help.
Do I have a way to send you .zip file with recorded data from my device? Zip was created from inside the SleepyHome 1.0.1 beta 4.

With REgards
Edy
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 4 39 5 hours ago
Last Post: alid
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 83 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 149 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 91 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 60 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 227 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.