Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Weinmann prisma TS software [newer version 5.5.0.36 now available - see post 29]
Weinmann prisma TS software [newer version 5.5.0.36 now available - see post 29]
Hello everybody! Nice to know there is such an informative forum about apnea!! I am a newbie in the field.. I have been given a PRISMA SMART machine and I tried to install the Prisma TS software. So, two questions. When I run the software I am supposed to select the device from a list. Is that right? Cause there is nothing on the list... The second question is that I try to import the data from the files, but there is no file that has the appropriate format to be imported.. The files I got from the SD card are xml, and WMEDF. What did I do wrong??

Thank you for your time!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Weinmann prisma TS software
Hi, Mala, welcome to the family forum; I hope you can enjoy conversing with us!

I don't have information to help you, and cannot find detailed information on the Prisma Website to understand what problem you are having and a cause for it. However, there seem to be some very wise folk here who may know the answer(s) you seek so let's hope that they see your post and 'pipe up' very soon. The best I can do is to commend to your attention some posts I found by using the 'Search' function (in the black banner at the top of the screen)

Soft Instalation - Prisma TS. Trouble...

Weinmann Prisma 20 - Software for therapy.pdat-file

Weinmann / Löwenstein Prisma 20A Auto CPAP: APAP settings: standard vs. dynamic

[Product Review] Weinmann / Löwenstein Prisma 20A Auto CPAP

Weinmann Prisma 20A

I think some of these will be of no specific use to you; I add them for your edification, and in hopes that you might find users who are particularly knowledgeable about your PAP.

Happy snoozing!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Dear forums,

Is PrismaTS 5.1.0 much better than PrismaTS 3.1.0?

Can also in another language, there is google translate Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
I also have the problem with the prismaSmart. The data on the SD card are not read by prismaTS. They are xml and wmedf files.
Has anyone found a solution here?
Thank you in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
Dear All;
Is there a download link for PrismaTS 5.1? I'm running with 3.1
Post Reply Post Reply
Try this over the web, then insert the card into the reader, do not require the program and get all the important parameters. Attached is a photo with a web address. Good luck!
[img]blob:http://www.apneaboard.com/62411de4-ff43-4a86-a62a-bd09baaf690e[/img]
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-06-2018, 02:36 AM)sly24 Wrote: I also have the problem with the prismaSmart. The data on the SD card are not read by prismaTS. They are xml and wmedf files.
Has anyone found a solution here?
Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. Did you find a solution already ?
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-27-2018, 05:13 AM)Dragon29 Wrote: Try this over the web, then insert the card into the reader, do not require the program and get all the important parameters. Attached is a photo with a web address. Good luck!

Interesting & useful indeed, thanks for the help, appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-16-2018, 12:29 PM)Mala Wrote: Hello everybody! Nice to know there is such an informative forum about apnea!! I am a newbie in the field.. I have been given a PRISMA SMART machine and I tried to install the Prisma TS software. So, two questions. When I run the software I am supposed to select the device from a list. Is that right? Cause there is nothing on the list... The second question is that I try to import the data from the files, but there is no file that has the appropriate format to be imported.. The files I got from the SD card are xml, and WMEDF. What did I do wrong??

Thank you for your time!

I had a similar problem to yours a year ago, tried installing and reinstalling it several times till I Found this forum, downloaded software from here, used memory card reader, all of a sudden I saw my device (memory card) and all was good.

Hint I remember there was 2 modes in installation, one includes establishing server and that doesn't work. 

I hope that could be of any use to you, I can't remember much details as it has been almost a year now.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-05-2019, 12:01 AM)yasser.yehia Wrote:
(12-27-2018, 05:13 AM)Dragon29 Wrote: Try this over the web, then insert the card into the reader, do not require the program and get all the important parameters. Attached is a photo with a web address. Good luck!

Interesting & useful indeed, thanks for the help, appreciated.

Hi, did that link work for you? I'm getting 404..
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 89 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 809 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question OSCAR Lowenstein Prisma 20a MikeTheWiseGuy 9 3,064 02-27-2024, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Macka
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 434 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 206 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 623 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.