Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] I feel horrible
RE: I feel horrible
(08-08-2015, 09:05 PM)kaiasgram Wrote: I'm glad you have a couple of providers you can rely on to listen and support you. Counts for so much.

And don't forget to trust yourself -- you were on the right path with the ASV.Smile

Thanks kaiasgram.....Okay

Storywizard

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-08-2015, 09:05 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi storywizard,
I'm sorry you are having such a rough time of it.
It's great to hear that you have at least 2 doctors on your side..
If you felt better on the ASV machine, use it and get a prescription for it. I know you're on a trial right now though, but you might tell the doctor who has got you on this trial, just how badly you feel.
Good luck to you storywizard, hang in there for more suggestions.

Thanks Trish...I am hanging in there....

Storywizard
Post Reply Post Reply
There are times that your doctor knows best and there are times when your body knows best.

If it were me, I'd trust my body on this one! Doctors aren't God in the way we used to think about them... two agree with you, two don't. Sooo, who to trust? See my first sentence in this paragraph. Smile

I hope you start feeling much better very soon!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 3 173 8 hours ago
Last Post: Abhi
  Feel like my CPAP machine is killing me jimbob123 1 84 Yesterday, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Rich66
  Horrible chemically burned bacon smell in nose after water reservoir runs dey icashootnstar 13 1,805 03-18-2024, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  CPAP making me feel very tense while I'm asleep jlpool 15 827 03-16-2024, 05:34 PM
Last Post: jlpool
  Feel worse on lower EPR even though AHI seems the same? LarkinM 10 324 03-14-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Symptoms] CPAP(UARS) user 10+ years, still feel terrible DB10 17 1,012 03-05-2024, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] First PAP usage (BiPAP) for treating UARS + Maybe OSA - Feel like hyperventilating? OneShleepyBoi 21 895 03-02-2024, 06:35 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.