Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Well, I'm on my backup machine again
My primary W7 machine gets in a snit every so often; and I have to run a verify on my 1TB RAID 1 array. So, for the next couple of hours, I'm on a secondary machine. I'll never have/use/obtain/or convert another computer to RAID. Just does not make sense in the age of affordable SSDs.

I need a new laptop. I like the hardware available in some of the "Alien" gaming laptops. But, only W8.1 and W10 are available. I despise both W8 and 10.

Did I mention I hate RAID!!!
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's no fair Mongo, you get to have all of the fun. Big Grin
Sit back and have a cuppa Coffee

Or maybe a triple shot of the hard stuff might work better. Thumbs-up-2 OkayBug-eyed
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-25-2015, 04:33 PM)PaytonA Wrote: That's no fair Mongo, you get to have all of the fun. Big Grin
Sit back and have a cuppa Coffee

Or maybe a triple shot of the hard stuff might work better. Thumbs-up-2 OkayBug-eyed

With a beer back!
[Image: cheers2.gif]
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Backup to NAS over LAN too slow justMongo 7 568 02-23-2016, 09:39 AM
Last Post: surferdude2
  how do you backup your ipod music? Alanw12 8 2,992 12-19-2013, 11:27 AM
Last Post: ImaSurvivor