Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Well, darn, forgot to put the card back in.
RE: Well, darn, forgot to put the card back in.
Did it have flow rate data, too? I ran my machine one night without the SD card in it and found that the flow rate data was missing for that night.

(04-18-2016, 08:52 AM)HGMonaro Wrote: The PRS1 seems to write the previous nights data to the card if you put it in the next day... done it twice!

Post Reply Post Reply
Went travelling and left the SD card in the computer at home. Purchased an SD card at the first place I could find one, and when I got home just imported it into sleepyhead, which just added it to everything else.
I lost 2 night's respiratory rates, tidal volumes and minute ventilation data...........everything else was there.
Have now slipped the second SD card into the machine's travel bag, for next time.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-18-2016, 11:05 AM)PoolQ Wrote: My machine has a rubber flap over the card slot, so when I take the card out I prop it open with a bright orange ear plug. If I look at the machine at all I see that plug and fetch the card.
I do that too. Geniuses must think alike. Grin

Post Reply Post Reply
I hate that too. I either forget to put the card in or unlock it. I'm waiting until after my 13 months and then getting that Air Card. Then I don't ever have to take it out.
Post Reply Post Reply
you don't have to lock the card if you've got an air10.... the S9 series are the only ones that get their knickers in a twist.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-18-2016, 01:20 PM)green wings Wrote: Did it have flow rate data, too? I ran my machine one night without the SD card in it and found that the flow rate data was missing for that night.

Just went back and checked and you are correct, I had no flow graph (so no data I guess) data for the last time I did this.

Post Reply Post Reply
MY FlashAir SD Card arrived yesterday. Getting it to work was a piece of cake - so to speak. Very easy. I now no longer have to take the card out and remember to put it back overtime I want to check my numbers - YEAH!

Next thing is to verify I can back up my data accurately to the original card over the air. That way I can take the original card into the doctor instead of taking the FlashAir in. I want to be sure Rescan can access it after backing up. I don't expect any problems, but you never know what those crazy programmers might have done.
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
Last night was the first time that I've forgotten to put the SD Card back in my machine. Ugh. Fortunately, the hours USED WAS written to the card when I installed it back in the device but nothing else. I'm also highly suspect of the extremely LOW listed AHI .08. I've only gotten below AHI 1.0 once so far since I've been on CPAP. Is that really a true .08 reading or just estimated since the machine could not write flow limitation, breath-by-breath, etc.?

You mention 'FlashAir SD cards.' I found several online and would be interested in purchasing one but need a bit more info. How does that work exactly?

"Next thing is to verify I can back up my data accurately to the original card over the air. That way I can take the original card into the doctor instead of taking the FlashAir in. I want to be sure Rescan can access it after backing up."

Do you leave the manufacturer SD installed in the unit and keep the FlashAir wireless one in your computer? Please explain further. 

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
You need to purchase a toshiba Flashair SD card and use that in your machine whatever size you can get at the best price I use a 32Gb Card. it has an integrated wifi adaptor allowing you to use flashpap to copy the data off of the flashair card directly to your PC or MAC. config can be a apin to get working but once it works no more data missing due to leaving your SD card in the computer
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,969 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Wake and can't get back to sleep hydra 11 521 02-23-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  [Symptoms] Help my symptoms got better at first but then they came back after a month LordofthStrings 14 934 02-22-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: LordofthStrings
  Side sleeper vs. Back sleeper readings Bob Cali 4 401 02-21-2024, 09:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Help figuring out why symptoms are back Jess2117 1 294 02-21-2024, 06:39 PM
Last Post: MikeR20
  Back at it after a few years HomerJ 7 542 02-18-2024, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Trouble Breathing, take off mask and put back on, then no trouble? mogulman 0 234 02-13-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mogulman

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.